Dinafem Trip's Dinafem Haze CBD

thanks Waxi! This will become my daytime smoke and ill report back on how/if it reduces my anxiety along with a smoke report! this stuff just smells lovely i cant wait till next week to see what the cure does:pass:
Dinafem's Industrial Plant CBD is a more "night time" med, but quite similar:coffee:

We made some tinctures with the IP CBD, and 8-12 drops is guaranteed nighty night time! :clapper:

Keep me posted on how it works for you, Bud :thumbsup: Several patients of mine swear by these 2 strains. I was gratefully fortunate to get those genetics ahead of them hitting the market. :headbang:

:pass::bighug::worship:

Dinafem's Industrial Plant CBD is a more "night time" med, but quite similar:coffee:

We made some tinctures with the IP CBD, and 8-12 drops is guaranteed nighty night time! :clapper:

Keep me posted on how it works for you, Bud :thumbsup: Several patients of mine swear by these 2 strains. I was gratefully fortunate to get those genetics ahead of them hitting the market. :headbang:

:pass::bighug::worship:
will do waxi! i smoked some before i left my house a little bit ago and i can say my anxiety was definitely suppressed but was still slightly lingering but i am very happy in this so far... now i just gotta play with different harvest times.. Mark stated that the optimal time may be as the trichs start to amber.. when do you harvest yours?:pass:

@Dinafem-Mark heres some Dinafem Haze CBD BHO
This stuff is LOVELY!

AMAZING taste of Lemons and Haze!
DSCN4692.JPG
RSCN4694.JPG
DSCN4691.JPG
RSCN4695.JPG
DSCN4690.JPG
DSCN4688.JPG
DSCN4687.JPG
RSCN4696.JPG
DSCN4686.JPG
RSCN4698.JPG
DSCN4684.JPG
DSCN4683.JPG
RSCN4697.JPG
DSCN4682.JPG

ok guys so i messed up:face: so as iv said before i grew this plant for my grandmother and myself for meds and while my mother was up the past weekend i gave her my nans portion of the plant before weighing anything:face::face::face::face: I would guess what i gave her was about 1.5 Oz and i made canna coco oil with the trim and capsuled up about 50 caps for y mom to take back 2.5hrs home to my grandmother and i was soo excited to finally be able to get her the meds that i forgot to weigh it... so after giving her the Approx 1.5 Oz and smoking some joints of it with my mom this weekend heres whats leftView attachment 655204
so im guessing she weighed about 125-130 grams dry total which sounds and looked about right for my average auto:thumbsup: I will get a smoke report up ASAP... hopefully tomorrow morning ill do a wake and bake and report back! Right now im about to run 20 grams of Grade A bud into BHO:shooty:

This is a great end result mate and weight are not the best all and end all. You've grown some fine meds and shared this with your nan who I'm sure is very great full and already receiving the benefits :pass:

From the weight you put up 125-130g + the bho from the sugar trim I would say this is a great result :slap:

Really great diary mate and even better that you did this to help a family member in need :toke:

Thank you for the final weigh in and the added pictures much appreciated mate :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Back