Dinafem Trip's Dinafem Haze CBD

Absolutely stunning mate. You've done our genetics proud :slap: :slap: :slap:

Really good grow mate, great end yield and looks like some killer end product. Would love your thoughts on the end product once fully dry and cured :pass:

Until then happy drying and enjoy the harvest. Really great diary :thumbsup:

Thank you for the pre and post harvest shots. Will wait a week or 2 for some dry shots and a smoke report :pass:

All the best

D-M.

@Dinafem-Mark im really excited to be able to sit down and smoke a fat Joint of this in a couple days! I think i will BHO the Trim tonight because i cant wait any longer to really try this stuff!!!:pass:

Just found and read this grow log. Niiiiice @tripaholic88 .
I've been looking at the various CBD strains, DF's Haze was on the short list. Yer grow here has bumped it up the list some.

Question regarding the LST.
What did you do to keep the main cola level with the side branches?
I played with LST on a couple of plants this year. Side branches trained fine, nice and open structure obtained, but even with a couple of shots at super-cropping the main colas remained well above the others.

Just found and read this grow log. Niiiiice @tripaholic88 .
I've been looking at the various CBD strains, DF's Haze was on the short list. Yer grow here has bumped it up the list some.

Question regarding the LST.
What did you do to keep the main cola level with the side branches?
I played with LST on a couple of plants this year. Side branches trained fine, nice and open structure obtained, but even with a couple of shots at super-cropping the main colas remained well above the others.
tie the main down first to let the secondary's catch up... here's the main that's tied down on another plant
20161103_120228.jpg
20161103_120250.jpg

Sorry they are sideways, I usually use my nikkon camera and I used my phone this time and forgot to rotate the phone.
obviously it took a couple days to get her main down even like this... about 3 if im correct

tie the main down first to let the secondary's catch up...
FFS!
Once again the response I get to a question asked is so obvious as to give one pause to wonder how I, the questioner, could have possibly not sussed it out for his self.....

Or to put it another way;

DOHP! :face:

Thankee Trip, I'll get it right next years grow (-:

FFS!
Once again the response I get to a question asked is so obvious as to give one pause to wonder how I, the questioner, could have possibly not sussed it out for his self.....

Or to put it another way;

DOHP! :face:

Thankee Trip, I'll get it right next years grow (-:
haha ive done the same thing man! no worries, that the thing about AFN theres nothing but good ppl here that want to help, thats ive seen the past 7 months anyway:thumbsup: i actually just put the Haze CBD buds into the Cvault just now and rolled a Joint and it has a lemon polish smell, its very complex but this is the best was that i can describe it for now until i let some friends and family smell it. I will get a weight up once we are at 62% should only be about 2 days... Until then hit this CBD brotha:pass:

ok guys so i messed up:face: so as iv said before i grew this plant for my grandmother and myself for meds and while my mother was up the past weekend i gave her my nans portion of the plant before weighing anything:face::face::face::face: I would guess what i gave her was about 1.5 Oz and i made canna coco oil with the trim and capsuled up about 50 caps for y mom to take back 2.5hrs home to my grandmother and i was soo excited to finally be able to get her the meds that i forgot to weigh it... so after giving her the Approx 1.5 Oz and smoking some joints of it with my mom this weekend heres whats left
DSCN4665.JPG

so im guessing she weighed about 125-130 grams dry total which sounds and looked about right for my average auto:thumbsup: I will get a smoke report up ASAP... hopefully tomorrow morning ill do a wake and bake and report back! Right now im about to run 20 grams of Grade A bud into BHO:shooty:

ok guys so i messed up:face: so as iv said before i grew this plant for my grandmother and myself for meds and while my mother was up the past weekend i gave her my nans portion of the plant before weighing anything:face::face::face::face: I would guess what i gave her was about 1.5 Oz and i made canna coco oil with the trim and capsuled up about 50 caps for y mom to take back 2.5hrs home to my grandmother and i was soo excited to finally be able to get her the meds that i forgot to weigh it... so after giving her the Approx 1.5 Oz and smoking some joints of it with my mom this weekend heres whats leftView attachment 655204
so im guessing she weighed about 125-130 grams dry total which sounds and looked about right for my average auto:thumbsup: I will get a smoke report up ASAP... hopefully tomorrow morning ill do a wake and bake and report back! Right now im about to run 20 grams of Grade A bud into BHO:shooty:
Looks lovely, trip :cheers:

The Dinafem Haze CBD is a Great daytime medicinal smoke. I have a patient with chronic anxiety, and they swear by one puff, every few hours, to keep them steady on:thumbsup:

:slap:
and

some love
:pass::bighug::headbang:

Looks lovely, trip :cheers:

The Dinafem Haze CBD is a Great daytime medicinal smoke. I have a patient with chronic anxiety, and they swear by one puff, every few hours, to keep them steady on:thumbsup:

:slap:
and

some love
:pass::bighug::headbang:
thanks Waxi! This will become my daytime smoke and ill report back on how/if it reduces my anxiety along with a smoke report! this stuff just smells lovely i cant wait till next week to see what the cure does:pass:

Back