Dinafem Trip's Dinafem Haze CBD

This is

This is making my eyes read just looking at it mate :pass: and some beautiful bud shots also. She sure did fill out well and those buds look comparable to the industrial plant photoperiod version :thumbsup:

Really nice work. Enjoy the harvest mate :pass:

All the best

D-M.

This is a great end result mate and weight are not the best all and end all. You've grown some fine meds and shared this with your nan who I'm sure is very great full and already receiving the benefits :pass:

From the weight you put up 125-130g + the bho from the sugar trim I would say this is a great result :slap:

Really great diary mate and even better that you did this to help a family member in need :toke:

Thank you for the final weigh in and the added pictures much appreciated mate :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
yea mark im very happy with this strain! it will be returning to my garden as soon as space permits. I will be interrested in the other CBD strains you have as this does amazing for my anxiety! it literally melts away my anxiety its absolutely amazing mark! thank you soooo much for the strain recommendation! and i have a smoke report up in the dinafem strain reviews for this if anyone is looking for it

yea mark im very happy with this strain! it will be returning to my garden as soon as space permits. I will be interrested in the other CBD strains you have as this does amazing for my anxiety! it literally melts away my anxiety its absolutely amazing mark! thank you soooo much for the strain recommendation! and i have a smoke report up in the dinafem strain reviews for this if anyone is looking for it

That would be great mate. I think you'll like the haze auto cbd also mate. Full of flavour and very good at managing anxiety :thumbsup: also we have put out several new high cbd strains but these are photoperiod strains?

Just glad you like and even better to hear you'll be running her again soon :pass: this is always a sign of a good strain Imo :pass:

All the best

D-M.

That would be great mate. I think you'll like the haze auto cbd also mate. Full of flavour and very good at managing anxiety :thumbsup: also we have put out several new high cbd strains but these are photoperiod strains?

Just glad you like and even better to hear you'll be running her again soon :pass: this is always a sign of a good strain Imo :pass:

All the best

D-M.
mark thats what this log is, the haze cbd, you recommended it to me a cpl months back for anxiety... whats your take on the OG kush CBD Auto? have you noticed any medical advantages to it?

mark thats what this log is, the haze cbd, you recommended it to me a cpl months back for anxiety... whats your take on the OG kush CBD Auto? have you noticed any medical advantages to it?

Sorry matey my mistake. We don't have OG kush CBD Auto at the moment but the photoperiod version. Yes she's very good for my anxiety whilst retaining the best flavours and traits of og kush as we know and love her :toke: also good for insomnia :thumbsup:

Maybe new high cbd strains are coming soon and maybe og kush will be one of them in cbd auto form. We will see :pass:

Glad you liked the haze mate she's a great smoke and full of flavour whilst bing a solid medical strain.

All the best

Mark.

Sorry matey my mistake. We don't have OG kush CBD Auto at the moment but the photoperiod version. Yes she's very good for my anxiety whilst retaining the best flavours and traits of og kush as we know and love her :toke: also good for insomnia :thumbsup:

Maybe new high cbd strains are coming soon and maybe og kush will be one of them in cbd auto form. We will see :pass:

Glad you liked the haze mate she's a great smoke and full of flavour whilst bing a solid medical strain.

All the best

Mark.
AHH ok yea it wasnt an Auto OG CBD:face: well we can Still hope tho cant we! im really really liking thr Haze CBD Auto mark, man this stuff just works miracles for my anxiety! the smell is changing now that it has been curing to a nice chocolate-ish smell to her, WOW! i will grow this again without thinking twice!
now what can you recommend for neuropathy and inflammatory pain? :smokeit:

AHH ok yea it wasnt an Auto OG CBD:face: well we can Still hope tho cant we! im really really liking thr Haze CBD Auto mark, man this stuff just works miracles for my anxiety! the smell is changing now that it has been curing to a nice chocolate-ish smell to her, WOW! i will grow this again without thinking twice!
now what can you recommend for neuropathy and inflammatory pain? :smokeit:

Great to hear mate. I did say it was good for my anxiety so I'm glad it also works for you :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Great to hear mate. I did say it was good for my anxiety so I'm glad it also works for you :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.
im gonna have to pick your brain for some more medical strains soon!:pighug:

Back