Dinafem Trip's Dinafem Haze CBD

Thank you! I've been teaching her so that, if something were to happen to me, she could still grow her medicine. That's another reason I went to auto pots. Even with her MS, she can handle running them.

She is SO pleased with this plant! I am too!

And though they don't state CBD content, they say it has a high amount.

WOW you may be able to put the nutes down and let the Mrs. Grow @pop22 !:slap: for her MONSTER!

@tripaholic88 lovely grow mate she looks superb and liked the little Buddha in the tent too :) Grown out Dinafems IP CBD a few times now but have got a baby one of these on the go atm, just hope I can get similar results to yourself, top job man :)
thanks brotha! haha glad you seen the buddha it keeps guard over the tent while im not around, someone has to keep the girls in line! since youve grown a CBD strain before when is in your opinion the best time to harvest a CBD strain? im curious to how shes gonna look under the scope! and this strain was literally easy as hell to grow, the gorilla glue that is hooked up to the same drip system went through N tox and some P&K burns but not the HAZE CBD!!!! i think you will do well with it!
Thank you! I've been teaching her so that, if something were to happen to me, she could still grow her medicine. That's another reason I went to auto pots. Even with her MS, she can handle running them.

She is SO pleased with this plant! I am too!

And though they don't state CBD content, they say it has a high amount.
ive been teaching mine a thing or 2 here and there incase im ever not around that she could ateast nurse the girls to the finish line and harvest... now i just gotta teach her to dry and cure!

@tripaholic88 hehe yeah cool idea with the Buddha :) Right all 3 I harvested exactly on 70 days and they looked totally done at that point to me, normally I like to run strains a little longer if I can for increased medical benefits, I grow for chronic pain relief for my wife and I, but the IP CBDs just looked ready every time to me. I did think that maybe the Haze might take longer being more sativa leaning but Dinafem state 70 days for that too. If its anything like the IP CBD you are going to love the effect!! So far the IP CBD is the only strain I've grown that has a permanent slot in my perpetual grow as it simply hits the nail on the head pain wise. @Dinafem-Mark likes them both for depression/anxiety and I've heard others say the same even those I gave it to without any symptoms loved the overall effect :)

HTH mate

@tripaholic88 hehe yeah cool idea with the Buddha :) Right all 3 I harvested exactly on 70 days and they looked totally done at that point to me, normally I like to run strains a little longer if I can for increased medical benefits, I grow for chronic pain relief for my wife and I, but the IP CBDs just looked ready every time to me. I did think that maybe the Haze might take longer being more sativa leaning but Dinafem state 70 days for that too. If its anything like the IP CBD you are going to love the effect!! So far the IP CBD is the only strain I've grown that has a permanent slot in my perpetual grow as it simply hits the nail on the head pain wise. @Dinafem-Mark likes them both for depression/anxiety and I've heard others say the same even those I gave it to without any symptoms loved the overall effect :)

HTH mate
o man you got me soo excited! i got another 4 seeds of this and if it suits me medically i will have no problem germing another!

@tripaholic88 get em cracked mate you will want more as soon as you try her I reckon :) Just had a read of your Rhino Ryder journal as White Rhino was the first strain I tried many moons ago that I thought this is really good medically, she sounds rather tempting :)

@tripaholic88 get em cracked mate you will want more as soon as you try her I reckon :) Just had a read of your Rhino Ryder journal as White Rhino was the first strain I tried many moons ago that I thought this is really good medically, she sounds rather tempting :)
i would def throw some more beans in the dirt but im shutting down the tent in mid dec so i just dont have time at this moment but i will def be germing more of these! and the Rhino is a Very good medicine as well, that stuff couch locks the hell out of me after about 45 mins lmao

@tripaholic88 fair enough just seen your Gorilla Glue diary too, excited to read your smoke report on that puppy too sounds a really good strain to me :smokeit:
o man that stuff stinks!!! like wood varnish and pine! im stiked to smoke it as well! maybe another 21 days left till harvest!

Dinafem
Haze CBD
Day 67
I started this girls flush today, She will be flushed for about 7 Days or so.
@Dinafem-Mark when is it best to harvest the Haze cbd?
DSCN4425.JPG
DSCN4426.JPG
DSCN4427.JPG
DSCN4428.JPG
DSCN4429.JPG
DSCN4430.JPG
DSCN4432.JPG
DSCN4433.JPG
DSCN4434.JPG
DSCN4435.JPG
DSCN4436.JPG
DSCN4437.JPG