Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

Hmm...okay blue dream it is then!! Like yourself I have some chilly early conditions for plants to deal with. Their new Mango Sapphire photo, Dedoverde Haze auto and UK Cheese auto all sound interesting to me.
got some Dedoverde seeds and they are huge dark and ready looking, I'll be growing her

got some Dedoverde seeds and they are huge dark and ready looking, I'll be growing her

Cool man....will definitely keep a close eye on that one!! Ive already chosen my complete lineup for next year, but I might do a North America vs Europe battle growoff 2 seasons from now.(this summer is Holland Vs Spain)

Cool man....will definitely keep a close eye on that one!! Ive already chosen my complete lineup for next year, but I might do a North America vs Europe battle growoff 2 seasons from now.(this summer is Holland Vs Spain)
grow off sounds like fun, searching for a theme for my next season

Hope that you are doing well trailanimal ! life has been interfering with my afn time, im not happy. it will work out in time.

Sad day in the music world with the passing of Leon Russell . such a musical genius .

:pass:

Hope that you are doing well trailanimal ! life has been interfering with my afn time, im not happy. it will work out in time.

Sad day in the music world with the passing of Leon Russell . such a musical genius .

:pass:
Leon and Leonard! Life can be soo inconvenient, fortunately I'm on a nice 4hr chore day roll, got time for AFN, which I seem to need

Thanksgiving smoke report:
Ok, it's the 2 sweet skunks. They were reseeds in failed pots, they grew fast and finished fast, as I knew they would. One of my favs! Sweet seeds waved the critical wand into skunk for sweet skunk. Got a very skunky pheno, what I love about skunk, heavy skunkiness, resin flavored, powerful boost upward then a very long and relaxed descent into the realm of indica. And got a critical pheno which goes directly into relax medicinal mode without the Rush, not heavy skunkiness but a fruity faint skunkiness. Sweet Skunk is a resin monster, either pheno, and a very nice anytime smoke for me.

Back