P1050229.jpg
P1050231.jpg
P1050232.jpg
P1050235.jpg
P1050237.jpg
P1050240.jpg
P1050242.jpg
P1050243.jpg
, wind and rain, no pain. All from the second planting, first planting in greenhouse. 3 Sour D, 3 Critical + 2.0, 2 IPCBD, no particular order, haha.....

check the phenotypes!
Sour D, 54" and 27", same age, same pots, soil, feed etc., the same, the geneies in the bottle(helix) did this View attachment 783390

That is double the height difference between the 2 plants so I think we can say with certainty that you have 2 different phenotype :thumbsup:

Can I ask what sort of smells are you getting from the plants? Are they similar or different?

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..

"Outback 8" updateView attachment 784194 View attachment 784195 View attachment 784196 View attachment 784197 View attachment 784198 View attachment 784199 View attachment 784200 View attachment 784201 , wind and rain, no pain. All from the second planting, first planting in greenhouse. 3 Sour D, 3 Critical + 2.0, 2 IPCBD, no particular order, haha.....

Great outdoor update mate. There is nothing I like to see more than our plants being grown in natural setting :thumbsup: fingers crossed for a solid end to the season mate and will be watching these finish with great interest :bong:

Thank you for the added plot shots very much appreciated!

Until the next one :slap:

Mark..

Recent run of rain, white powdery mold in the greenhouse. Very small spots on 5 of the 8 in the greenhouse. Snipped it out and sprayed a little baking soda solution. On Sour D first planting short pheno I found a couple of nanners just emerging. I harvested her, early early. at D 67 from seed. While Sharon was trimming she found a male flower.
P1050253.jpg

Last edited:
Circulation...wind can do wonders.
indeed! while it was windy and raining no prob, as soon as I had a still "night", bingo, mold. Usually get an outbreak of PM this time of year when conditions get right. Shouldn't have any more issues with this. Next demon to show up could be bud rot, end of summer cool down and high humidity, and big buds. Toes and fingers crossed conditions won't be right for bud rot until after harvest, it happens!

indeed! while it was windy and raining no prob, as soon as I had a still "night", bingo, mold. Usually get an outbreak of PM this time of year when conditions get right. Shouldn't have any more issues with this. Next demon to show up could be bud rot, end of summer cool down and high humidity, and big buds. Toes and fingers crossed conditions won't be right for bud rot until after harvest, it happens!

As long as you are vigilant with your outdoor grow inspections which you are I don't think you will have to many problems :thumbsup:

You know what to be on the look out for and sound to be doing daily inspections of your crops so fingers and toes crossed for a successful end to this year's outdoor season :thumbsup:

Nice to see you have cropped out the door diesel this is one of my favourite autos :thumbsup:

Other plants are looking great and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Back