Dinafem Dinas are filling my greenhouse

We at Dinafem hope our high CBD autos bring some relief to both yourself and your good lady wife. Pain issues and head injuries are very bad and CBD will definitely help mate. You will have to keep us posted on how the end product works for you both :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing mate and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

All the best

Mark..
cheers Mark, my pleasure growing these wonderful plants. Out of 14 one was a runt, thought I'd have a small one, but she kicked in and you would never know she was so challenged in the beginning

Trail - if you can get some everclear or moonshine make sure to try some green dragon tincture with the high cbd stuff...i am blown away by the effect of some 13%cbd 1%thc green dragon i have been taking during the day. So much in fact i am on the hunt for high CBD low thc auto strains.

Trail - if you can get some everclear or moonshine make sure to try some green dragon tincture with the high cbd stuff...i am blown away by the effect of some 13%cbd 1%thc green dragon i have been taking during the day. So much in fact i am on the hunt for high CBD low thc auto strains.
I think I need to make a still, only way I'm getting high octane. This plant isn't even dry yet, but I'm drying a little each day with the oven pilot light. Getting great results! Takes away my chronic back pain and I can work pain free, this is big. And, even more importantly lets Sharon have a long and restful sleep, nerve damage has plagued her since her traumatic brain injury 17 yrs ago.

I think I need to make a still, only way I'm getting high octane. This plant isn't even dry yet, but I'm drying a little each day with the oven pilot light. Getting great results! Takes away my chronic back pain and I can work pain free, this is big. And, even more importantly lets Sharon have a long and restful sleep, nerve damage has plagued her since her traumatic brain injury 17 yrs ago.

Tincture can send you over the edge of being high. I like to be high, but toking doesnt have a huge impact on my actual physical pain and you have control over its effects, where tincture even thc tincture helps me immensely if i take a good dose. But i would much prefer to take non psychoactive cbd tincture and regulate my thc intake through vaping or smoking.
Great to hear your pains are being taking care of with smoking!! And excellent to hear sharon sleeps much better on it as well...tincture for sleep is amazing i have to say.

http://learntomoonshine.com/how-to-...till-free-plan-with-step-by-step-instructions

Tincture can send you over the edge of being high. I like to be high, but toking doesnt have a huge impact on my actual physical pain and you have control over its effects, where tincture even thc tincture helps me immensely if i take a good dose. But i would much prefer to take non psychoactive cbd tincture and regulate my thc intake through vaping or smoking.
Great to hear your pains are being taking care of with smoking!! And excellent to hear sharon sleeps much better on it as well...tincture for sleep is amazing i have to say.

http://learntomoonshine.com/how-to-...till-free-plan-with-step-by-step-instructions
thanks for the "how to"

check the phenotypes!
Sour D, 54" and 27", same age, same pots, soil, feed etc., the same, the geneies in the bottle(helix) did this
P1050215.jpg

So, northern outdoor growers, has anyone seen mold on Spruce? I haven't. Just thought about this today taking rainy pics. When I moved them out of the greenhouse I was thinking cover, sun and air movement. Maybe get some spruce magic too.

Back