Dinafem Dinas are filling my greenhouse

Tincture can send you over the edge of being high. I like to be high, but toking doesnt have a huge impact on my actual physical pain and you have control over its effects, where tincture even thc tincture helps me immensely if i take a good dose. But i would much prefer to take non psychoactive cbd tincture and regulate my thc intake through vaping or smoking.
Great to hear your pains are being taking care of with smoking!! And excellent to hear sharon sleeps much better on it as well...tincture for sleep is amazing i have to say.

http://learntomoonshine.com/how-to-...till-free-plan-with-step-by-step-instructions

What is tincture? How do you make it?

There are a few good videos on tincture one of my favourite by subcool :thumbsup:

Check out YouTube mate if not pm me and I'll see if I can dig up and article from my writing days :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
hey Mark, how's the summer been for you? Been so very end of summer busy up here. I'll get an update real soon, mind blowing stuff!

hey Mark, how's the summer been for you? Been so very end of summer busy up here. I'll get an update real soon, mind blowing stuff!

Summer here in the UK has been quite dim mate. I've had a few successful auto runs and other outdoor growers have faced a lot if mold issues this season.

Will look out for your next update mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back