Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

May 22, greenhouse seeded!
18 pots seeded, 16 3gal smart pots, 2 5gal smart pots.
Base soil: composted garden soil + a small amount of 9-3-1 guano, 0-7-0 guano. dolomite, and 2 hand fulls worm castings.
Nutes: After seedlings harden off mulch with rich compost. Approximately day 43 feed more guano, mostly 0-7-0

Strains
HSO: (2) Blue Dream, Lemon Juice Express, Lost Coast Skunk, OG
FastBuds: GSC, Rhino Ryder, Six Shooter(5gal)
DP: Auto Ultimate(5gal)
Emerald Triangle: (2) Blueberry Headband
Seedsman: (2) Auto CBD Sugar GOM
Mdanzig: Sour 60, regs, 1 pot 2 seeds
Jordan of the Islands: (4) Afghani Magnum regs, 4 pots 2 seeds ea

Darkly overcast rainy and cool, hoping not too much so, predicted one week of this, see what happens.
First pic is my "flow" chart. Compost to raised bed to greenhouse:View attachment 573350

Well now look what i found!! gonna be a bit catching up here!

another smoke report:

Fairy Frost, a freebie from Autoflower Portal Gift Shop.
I planted her as a fill in for an ungermed pot, 22 days behind first plantings, real fast, she had plenty of time to do it. The most beautiful bush I've grown so far. Her buds where on the small side and where airy, only 24 grams. But, she's a very good daytime Sativa. An eyes wide open high, calm with no lethargy, and after about 6 wks cure, no harshness. After she began to build bud she came on with a grape scent that grew to an over powering grape coolaid one week before harvest, then backed off to a grape haze at harvest. Out of the jar a slightly sweet haziness. Sharon and I smoked 1/2 bowl when I began typing, feeling pretty toasty right now, typing a little more difficult, easy to focus and keep going, if I smoke more this report will wait, lolView attachment 648642 View attachment 648644 View attachment 648645

That stuff looks wicked Trail beautiful plant!!

Back