Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

skunky pheno
P1030579.JPG

Haven't been on much lately bud, hope you are doing well! found a live radio session from 1972, pretty fine stuff. hope you like bonnie raitt.

:pass: a lil auto euphoria

got some Dedoverde seeds and they are huge dark and ready looking, I'll be growing her
My avatar is dedeoverde haze auto grown that plant several times,even bred a lil with it when I first started breeding it to a nl haze and got an auto off the first f1s then bred it back to the dedoverde haze for a guaranteed auto line still have some seeds a real frosty lemonade haze taste

O
My avatar is dedeoverde haze auto grown that plant several times,even bred a lil with it when I first started breeding it to a nl haze and got an auto off the first f1s then bred it back to the dedoverde haze for a guaranteed auto line still have some seeds a real frosty lemonade haze taste
Oh and I just remembered I crossed it to a fatismo express auto and called that cross I forgot the name of the train auto because of it's heavy amnesia haze background haven't grown that cross out yet only got a few seeds in the pollination process.

Thanksgiving smoke report:
Ok, it's the 2 sweet skunks. They were reseeds in failed pots, they grew fast and finished fast, as I knew they would. One of my favs! Sweet seeds waved the critical wand into skunk for sweet skunk. Got a very skunky pheno, what I love about skunk, heavy skunkiness, resin flavored, powerful boost upward then a very long and relaxed descent into the realm of indica. And got a critical pheno which goes directly into relax medicinal mode without the Rush, not heavy skunkiness but a fruity faint skunkiness. Sweet Skunk is a resin monster, either pheno, and a very nice anytime smoke for me.
Sounds like a terpy good time I love skunk

Back