Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Well I already knew that m8... :bighug: like u say each to their own ;)

ease of use Vs. ease of tinkering ... im a tinker all the way

Absolutely mate :bighug:

I'm more of a "watcher" - I could just sit and stare at them for hours. In fact I do! lol :smoking:

I'm also not a big fan of change or new things! Must continue to force myself to try new things on occasion :pass:

thats the big brother to mine ... that will work very nicely ...
but so would the even better specced from china at 1/6 the price ;) ... they are properly even made in the same factory :pass:
Yes - but the chinese specs only mention fu**ing windows. Better be on the safe side.

I hate windows above ver 3.1.

with me telling you, you are :thumbsup::rofl:

I did sell/build/repair computers for 15 years ;)
I know. But I also pay for it to arrive tomorrow and not next month. That small scope har annoyed me since I got it. Now I just want be able to actually see something, best yesterday.

I know. But I also pay for it to arrive tomorrow and not next month. That small scope har annoyed me since I got it. Now I just want be able to actually see something, best yesterday.

I totally get that :smoking: and you will love it !

Just know that the magification is NOT a sliding scale ,,, the camera has 2 focus point ... it takes some practice to get it just right :eyebrows:

@hippy71 @Sensi Jay @Dr. Babnik

Tonight GG#1 get the chop ... she is ready and has a good deal of amber trics :pighug:

DSC_0042a.JPG
DSC_0044a.JPG

She should make some really nice bubble hash ;) :hookah:

Back