Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

@Ribbzzy

I have found a really nice bud from Tina the only unknown zenseed from my first grow.
she was harvested a bit to early

For consumption tonight :

tina.jpg
tina2.jpg

She is my stepdads fav ... quite racy high...

but im gonna go play some hearthstone and she is perfect for that :pass:

T

I have found a really nice bud from Tina the only unknown zenseed from my first grow.
she was harvested a bit to early

For consumption tonight :

She is my stepdads fav ... quite racy high...

but im gonna go play some hearthstone and she is perfect for that :pass:[/QUOTE]
that looks tasty. Im gonna put them on my to grow list, keep it local.:thumbsup:

I will chill the Coca-Cola m8, and maybe make some icecubes, then we can run the last of my trim.. fitting since new trim is incomming :eyebrows: should produce enough for a happy afternoon :cheers:

First bud-testing while making some bubble then a hammer to the forehead :crying: :bighug:

Cheers :pass:
An excellent idea!

It's always delivery service like that from China and Hong Kong. Terrible!

I have no PC anymore. Just Apple products.

Me too Doc :d5:

I do still have a laptop that I have to download data on when I'm doing freelance work, and it's such a chore to use it!

Apple is for the mature, intelligent stoner :pass:

Apple is for the mature, intelligent stoner :pass:

Apple is for the .... then the sentence stops making sense ...

I consider myself a mature it pro ... i wrote my first programs in basic ... there is no way i would ever tie myself down to the apple exp... at least with android i have only have google watching... u guys have both apple and goggle tracking :cuss:

and Apple is properly making more $ from your data than google .. when given choice between 2 evils choose the lesser IMO :chimp:

Each to their own. You won't change my mind mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back