Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Doesn't look like it. Also may take until 18th May to arrive! Quality service :crying:

that is how long it takes from china ... u can ofc pay x3 and get in 2 days ... I order lots of stuff from china, and ya free shipping takes about a month

But is it compatible with Mac and iOS?

and YES it works on mac !! dunno about IOS

to the pc/mac it's just another webcam ... no drivers needed..

i could use it as webcam for skype :crying:

Sirs @Slowmo & @hippy71

I use this on the phone.

IMG_1361.JPG

It's not easy to work with.

I'll get the real cam and macro lens out tomorrow and examine trichs.
Smoked this small bud from AvsT. It is very promissing!

IMG_1353.JPG

Now another small test of Whipeout Express. The real test buds will be brought to Sir Slow's residence and we will judge it together.

Now I will talk to my friend in Wales. It takes no less than 1 1/2 hrs. We are old friends from the Saudi desert. Eventhough he is as old as my father (R.I.P.) would have been, the is my best friend. It's the desert. If you can trust your buddy in the desert, you can trust him forever.

Now another small test of Whipeout Express. The real test buds will be brought to Sir Slow's residence and we will judge it together.

I will chill the Coca-Cola m8, and maybe make some icecubes, then we can run the last of my trim.. fitting since new trim is incomming :eyebrows: should produce enough for a happy afternoon :cheers:

First bud-testing while making some bubble then a hammer to the forehead :crying: :bighug:

Cheers :pass:

Back