Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Back to plants :

Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] :
DSC_0033a.JPG
DSC_0036a.JPG
DSC_0039a.JPG

Still a week behind :bighug::pighug:

All caught up, man, there was a lot to read. Im due a trip to my 'local' grow shop in a few days, the guy said next time im in, he'll give me a few Zen Seeds beans to try. After seeing yours, my trip might be brought forward a bit.

I love your Toofless Alien, looks a lot like mine
img_3154-jpg.637891

img_3153-jpg.637895

in my top 5 best smokes ever

All caught up, man, there was a lot to read. Im due a trip to my 'local' grow shop in a few days, the guy said next time im in, he'll give me a few Zen Seeds beans to try. After seeing yours, my trip might be brought forward a bit.

I love your Toofless Alien, looks a lot like mine

damn nice buds !

im about to do a morning test vape of her ;)

Both she and my 2 Gorillas, was "dwarfed" by me adding way to much of big plant sciences "auto flower madness" trichoderma harzianum, a little goes a long way hehe

the new autopot girls are doing a lot better, and i freaking love just adding tap to rez, with the biotabs..

for the price at u can't go wrong with zenseeds... i loved the auto lemonade, and OG kush

I will be doing zenseeds amnesia auto outside this summer

:bighug::pass:

Last edited:

give my regards when u do :smoking:

Last edited:
Back