Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

i have moved things around a bit and now the AvT is directly under the 48, Alien has been moved to AvT's old spot and given the par38 as a bonus light, as it is mainly red ..

Only 2 more to go ... damn i need a proper phone with a decent cam... having to disconnect the autopots, take out of tent, take pics using dsl and then resizing and cropping ... put back in tent .... major hassle :face:... i need autopots but for photo taking :baked:

Only 2 more to go ... damn i need a proper phone with a decent cam... having to disconnect the autopots, take out of tent, take pics using dsl and then resizing and cropping ... put back in tent .... major hassle :face:... i need autopots but for photo taking :baked:

Haha get a proper light man! Leave plant in tent. Get stoned. Take photo. Upload via phone. Done :crying: :pighug:

then go with the chem we discussed before you blatantly disregarded my adwise and went with the AvT ,, karma ? i let u deside hahah :pass::bighug:

I actually had it (chem blues) in my hand hovering over a glass of water mate! Then I thought "Hmmm.....SODK?" Lol!

I think SODK is too big as GGOG or whatever it's called is a big one! So chem city blues will be soaked post-spliff :pimp:

Man if my mac "corrects" chem to them one more time it's going out the bloody window!!!

Haha get a proper light man! Leave plant in tent. Get stoned. Take photo. Upload via phone. Done :crying: :pighug:

yesterday i got some news that might put off upgrading to cobs .... New roof on my building ... planned to go from aug/sep 2017 to aug 2018.... fucking worst news ever..

that could mean no more grows after this one for 1½ years potentially :redcard: i can do early balcony this year... but thats it ... :backside:

yesterday i got some news that might put off upgrading to cobs .... New roof on my building ... planned to go from aug/sep 2017 to aug 2018.... fucking worst news ever..

that could mean no more grows after this one for 1½ years potentially :redcard: i can do early balcony this year... but thats it ... :backside:

:WTF:

Whats wrong with your tent?

to hot in summer and i live on top floor basically my walls are the roof... gonna have all kind of construction workers right outside my windows for a year .... never mind growing ... living here is gonna be hell

Last edited:
Haha construction workers don't care mate! I have been managing them for the last 15 years. They don't care about anything! :crying: :cheers:

Good news re kitchen and floors :d5:

Haha construction workers don't care mate! I have been managing them for the last 15 years. They don't care about anything! :crying: :cheers:

Good news re kitchen and floors :d5:

once i get some real timetables ... i will be able to better judge the situation... but u are properly right about the workers.. i might be able to just blackout 2 windows and be fine, we will see...

Back