Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

@Slowmo what lens did you use for the close up photos? I bought my wife a 3200 last christmas. Need a way to get a proper look at trichs as the loupe isn't really up to the job with my knackered eyes.

I picked a sample bud of Toofless Alien mate! So beautiful. Crispy with so many trichs, beautiful colours and still a peaches and cream smell :bighug:

@Slowmo what lens did you use for the close up photos? I bought my wife a 3200 last christmas. Need a way to get a proper look at trichs as the loupe isn't really up to the job with my knackered eyes.

I picked a sample bud of Toofless Alien mate! So beautiful. Crispy with so many trichs, beautiful colours and still a peaches and cream smell :bighug:

Im just using the 18-55mm that came with the housing... ya mine is starting to smell really nice aswell :pass:

Your grow pics always make me wanna smell them:slap:

:bighug:

The smells comming from the tent are quite odd atm.. The Alien smell sweet, The GG#'s smells more like a oldschool hash plant, and top that off with a powerful Basil smell aswell :crying:

Last edited:
@hippy71 @Sensi Jay @Dr. Babnik

Alien :
DSC_0031a.JPG
DSC_0034a.JPG
DSC_0034ab.JPG

Cheers :pass:

Last edited:
Very frosty brother Slow, looks v cloudy. How much longer you waiting till harvest?

I can't decide whether to wait for all brown pistils/ the leaves to fade / cloudy and Amber trichs or all of the above. Already have mainly cloudy and some Amber, which i think is feat on day 62, on an advertised 75 day strain.

Very frosty brother Slow, looks v cloudy. How much longer you waiting till harvest?

I can't decide whether to wait for all brown pistils/ the leaves to fade / cloudy and Amber trichs or all of the above. Already have mainly cloudy and some Amber, which i think is feat on day 62, on an advertised 75 day strain.

Haha getting the itchy scissor finger mate?!

Patience young man, patience :cheers:

Haha getting the itchy scissor finger mate?!

Patience young man, patience :cheers:

Just wanting it to be more sativa uplift than a stone, that's all mate. If I'd not checked mephisto page I would've thought finished at Day 70, but they actually say 75! Another 2 weeks basically.

Btw slowmo she's looking awesome mate, was implied above but wanted to let you know.

on my first grow i havested the first one to early, the 2nd... was perfect, 3rd OGK just puts the lights out...

Tina the first harvested is the most racy "high" by far and my is stepdad favs ... personally i like being kicked in the head by heavy hitting indica...

oh i didn't answer question ... alien i think has 1½ week yet atleast

Back