Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Just wanting it to be more sativa uplift than a stone, that's all mate. If I'd not checked mephisto page I would've thought finished at Day 70, but they actually say 75! Another 2 weeks basically.

Btw slowmo she's looking awesome mate, was implied above but wanted to let you know.

I got that :thumbsup:

maybe you do wanna harvest a little early then ... there is no right or wrong here, just personal pref... well maybe not harvest at day 45 that would be wrong :haha::rofl:

I'm stalking you :kiss:

m8, u do realize that we will go up against almost a full line up of staff/top growers from AFN. No pressure here :haha: :crying::pass::cooldance:

You'd both give them a run for their money based on what I've seen from you so far. I'd get in on the act if I didn't have to take a break after this run.

Brie Day 30, now with real sun, 50cm today :

PHOTO_20170315_135352[1].jpg

You'd both give them a run for their money based on what I've seen from you so far. I'd get in on the act if I didn't have to take a break after this run.

now i have get another autopot ;), no way this will not go autopot/biotab aswell :pass:

i am worried about heat late in grow .. but then she can go outside on balcony :bighug::smoking:

I am too dumb to work out "multi quote" so I'll just replay to you both @Slowmo @Sensi Jay

I know I can't believe I'm going to do it! Scared.

Jay, thanks mate but no no no I'm just a total newb mate who's up for a laugh! I don't mind getting whipped by the big boys it's all a learning process. Have you seen who's in it?? LOL :hookah: :vibe:

I am too dumb to work out "multi quote" so I'll just replay to you both @Slowmo @Sensi Jay

I know I can't believe I'm going to do it! Scared.

Jay, thanks mate but no no no I'm just a total newb mate who's up for a laugh! I don't mind getting whipped by the big boys it's all a learning process. Have you seen who's in it?? LOL :hookah: :vibe:
All good fun though mate, you're learning really fast. Taking part that counts anyway :)

Back