Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Nice looking trichs!! :bighug:

I love this one :
DSC_0040ab.JPG
:pighug::vibe:

and finally Brie : 39 cm today ...:drool:day 28 :thumbsup: she is still DEEPLY green :

DSC_0036a.JPG

Tomorrow i will take her out of tent to get real color photo ... but now i have to disconnect air and have a very dripping pot in order to move ... i need COBS so i can photo in tent :rofl:

Cheers :pass:

and finally Brie : 39 cm today ...:drool:day 28 :thumbsup: she is still DEEPLY green :

View attachment 715769

Tomorrow i will take her out of tent to get real color photo ... but now i have to disconnect air and have a very dripping pot in order to move ... i need COBS so i can photo in tent :rofl:

Cheers :pass:

39cm and looking awesome as hell brother Slo! She's a real babe mate congrats on your gorgeous baby :bighug:

No topping or abuse? I have to say I personally love the natural look - on a plant! :crying:

My new baby will have a big sister to look up to :biggrin: she will go from tissue to soil tomorrow.

Gl lets compare burple and AP BT Vs COBS ;D should be fun !!
No topping or abuse? I have to say I personally love the natural look - on a plant! :crying:

Are u kidding she will properly be mainlined in a few days :crying::pass: :vibe:

Back