Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Wow, what a bunch of chatty cathy's up in here. Slow, that Brie is a freaking beauty. It's like Darth Vader dark.

It's funny how some people have a distaste for cilantro. I love it and it works great in sauce Olio ...to some, it tastes like dish soap. FYI coriander is the seed cilantro is the leaf.

@hippy I know Ive been to your SC journal. I must have not hit the subscribe button. Can you please drop a link. I'll forget to look for it.

God mate it's a chore to get through to be honest! Will make you want to reach for the other crack trying to get through all my waffling bollocks.

The link is in my sig below Brother Yeats but I would just do the last few pages buddy. There's also a link to thread in DIY led section which shows a decent little week to week progression for them.

Actually scrap all that. Aint worth looking at after that flippin monster beast mofo you culled the other day bro! :biggrin: :d5: :pass:

So pretty. I'll be honest, I wanna take all those midevil torture devices off and protect her from your twisted plans.

I'm with you bro. Mr Slowmo is just an evil baby-torturer who shouldn't be allowed to get his hands on these instruments of pain.

I'm with you bro. Mr Slowmo is just an evil baby-torturer who shouldn't be allowed to get his hands on these instruments of pain.

i somehow knew u would chime in here m8.. but at this stage .. it's more like teaching a pretty 19 year old 50 shades of green :crying::thumbsup::drool::woohoo::cooldance:

She has been legal for several days now ;)

i somehow knew u would chime in here m8.. but at this stage .. it's more like teaching a pretty 19 year old 50 shades of green :crying::thumbsup::drool::woohoo::cooldance:

She has been legal for several days now ;)

:crying:

Ignore me mate. I jest.

I am getting such itchy scissor fingers I can't take much more! :frowny:

@Sensi Jay @hippy71 @Dr. Babnik

Alien update : she seems to be doing better :pighug: :

DSC_0032a.JPG
DSC_0033a.JPG
DSC_0035a.JPG

GG#1 incomming :pass:

Back