Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Holymoly, should do a huge outdoor and to hell with this indoor game. I'd love to do outdoor, sun grown bud surely is best.

Raised by wolves quality show..that gets aired in Denmark? It's a v UK centric programme so kinda surprising.

Girls looking top notch brother.

Na it dosen't air in Denmark, but i use unblock .us to bypass any geoblocking, so i can use iplayer and 4onDemand.. dns hack so much better than vpn ;)

so much good tv on both... love me some timeteam... i know way more about ancient UK than DK... haha
He's got 40 acres of land mate. Probably got a sat dish the size of my house :crying:

I wish ... 40 acres .. heaven ... im growing in my parents summerplace and have involved the neighbors aswell :pighug::greenthumb:

Last edited:
Brie has grown another 1cm (and is on par with the Alien now) during the day, and have bushed considerably :bow::woohoo:

ya but now i have major light problems ... she needs lights far away atm .. my dwarfs need then close after having them so close they became dwarfs in the first place :rofl: :face:

1. world problem :thanks:

Hahaha easy you big euro muppet :biggrin:

Put the ones that need to be close on "steps" or upturned plant pots.

I have raised SC 8 inches since yesterday to maximise her last days under the cobs before :tang:

SC was on shoe box last night and now upturned plant pot even closer to cobs!! hahaha

Back