Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

I've been contemplating my lack of success with my OG Kush's... and.. i put it down to my inablilty to provide proper soil.. this was my first time is airpots ,,, i packed soil way to loosely in the 2 firsts pots... this is why my nutrients was not absorbed.. they ran straight through.. :yellowcard:

also im thinking autopots, not airpots are the way to go..

I will post some pics tomorrow:pighug:

Slowmo
Sometimes, it's just how it is. For example, I'm pretty confident in my growing skills, but some strains I just don't seem to be able to make happy. Like Sweet Seeds. My best yield ever was a Dark Devil by them, and my most beautiful buds were from my Red Poison.

That said, I've had a LOT of problems and lost a lot of seeds from lack of germination to heat issues. Yeah, I know it's not their problem, lots of people are growing amazing seeds by them. It's like a fuck**g Twilight Zone, or something! [emoji35]

Just dropped a few Sweet Seeds seeds tonight, now that I think about it! [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji13] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Beautiful plants!
I look forward to taste your harvest!

thanks m8 u will, , i'm loving the green crack btw ... so fragrant

Vewy nice! Love all the bending on the rear plant!
emoji16.png
emoji108.png
emoji106.png
emoji122.png

thats the OG Kush that survived, after that bending she was basically just left in the back of tent.. :pighug:

Back