Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

I think alien is lovely but in some ways I prefer the sour crack mate. More of a sledgehammer as lots less sativa in the genes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hippy, how did your S.C. taste? I was curious about deficiencies during grow and final outcome of smoke. Mine tastes flat.

Hippy, how did your S.C. taste? I was curious about deficiencies during grow and final outcome of smoke. Mine tastes flat.

Mine tastes a bit too far the other way mate. A bit tangy maybe. Not sure if that's the strain or something I've done. My mate Lobster Boy says it tastes awesome but I a slight reservation about the tangy bit.

This is probably just in my head, but maybe a little bit of fertiliser type taste? lol

It's definitely lessened since it's been curing in glass. There is none of that taste in the alien even non-cured.

Mine tastes a bit too far the other way mate. A bit tangy maybe. Not sure if that's the strain or something I've done. My mate Lobster Boy says it tastes awesome but I a slight reservation about the tangy bit.

This is probably just in my head, but maybe a little bit of fertiliser type taste? lol

It's definitely lessened since it's been curing in glass. There is none of that taste in the alien even non-cured.
That may be the Sour. My Sour Blues had that sourness...I liked it.
I think the taste and smell is good here because she had a rough life

That may be the Sour. My Sour Blues had that sourness...I liked it.
I think the taste and smell is good here because she had a rough life

Bollocks. Got SOUR stomper and SOUR bubbling crack on the go right now lol.

My taste buds are gonna have to learn to like it

Last edited:
@Dr. Babnik @hippy71 @Sensi Jay @Yeatster

Even though it looks like no Gorilla OG for me today :shrug:

I did get lucky :cheers: i went to pick the last parts for my autopot setup ... have 4x 15l pots now :headbang:

and got 21 beans of 3 new unreleased zenseeds strains : :worship:

PHOTO_20170331_134640[1].jpg

Anything with XXXL in the name gotta be good :crying:

Hope u all are having a good weekend ... mine sure started ok :toke:

@Dr. Babnik @hippy71 @Sensi Jay @Yeatster

Even though it looks like no Gorilla OG for me today :shrug:

I did get lucky :cheers: i went to pick the last parts for my autopot setup ... have 4x 15l pots now :headbang:

and got 21 beans of 3 new unreleased zenseeds strains : :worship:

View attachment 725604

Anything with XXXL in the name gotta be good :crying:

Hope u all are having a good weekend ... mine sure started ok :toke:
Nice! What's it gonna be, all 3? I vote for lemon. Anything food related, Im interested in.
We've all seen enough Blueberry. Although, there is a reason for it .:fire:

Nice! What's it gonna be, all 3? I vote for lemon. Anything food related, Im interested in.
We've all seen enough Blueberry. Although, there is a reason for it .:fire:

i will try to find room on balcony or outdoor grow for some of these ... the tent is occupied atm :

Brie and AvT ... :headbang:

i have a Black Jack with a tail in the cupboard ... and Auto Gorilla OG landing in the post monday .. hopefully

:pass:

Nice mate. Very nice. I'm with the crack head - lemon sounds very good [emoji3]

I have a spare shelf in my new greenhouse for 5 X blue cush [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back