Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

I need more stone from the SBs; also need the chance to get to the groom to check the feckers, looking like fri now.

I gotta admit after nurturing them this long I always struggle to put to the chop, :amazon:plus the yield is no longer conjecture after, and that always makes me uncomfortable.

brie looking mighty tasty.all autopots and tabs indoors,you have ideas of an outdoor grow to ?
good luck.

I will be doing quite a few outdoor auto's this year

DinaFem White Cheese
Sweet Seeds Green Poison
Sweet Seeds Black Jack
Zenseeds Amnesia Automatic
Mephisto Skywalker
Mephisto Heisenberg Special
Mephisto Orange Crack
Zambeza NYC Diesel

and my own cbd haze x DP Think Different cross for a possible nice male ;)

Some will be grown in pots other in mother earth:bighug:

:pass:

Cheers ... 2017 will be great ... i can feel it :crying:

thats why i smoke as much as i do ... just trying to remove evidence :crying::bighug::pass:

Gotta say when I finally finish vaping all of a girl, get a good sense of closure! Just told my bro to make sure he tops up the rez, will have been a week between groom trips, bloody life (work, baby, wife) getting in the way!

Why not Doc! Haha [emoji3]

Waste not, want not. As much as possible should be used of anything we consume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then I only have learn how to get the fibres out of the stems and make paper or woven fabrics. Or a mat.

I will be doing quite a few outdoor auto's this year

DinaFem White Cheese
Sweet Seeds Green Poison
Sweet Seeds Black Jack
Zenseeds Amnesia Automatic
Mephisto Skywalker
Mephisto Heisenberg Special
Mephisto Orange Crack
Zambeza NYC Diesel

and my own cbd haze x DP Think Different cross for a possible nice male ;)

Some will be grown in pots other in mother earth:bighug:

:pass:

Cheers ... 2017 will be great ... i can feel it :crying:
Quite the outdoor project coming Slow. You gonna journal then, or throw pics up here, from time to time?

Quite the outdoor project coming Slow. You gonna journal then, or throw pics up here, from time to time?

there is a tread planned for the outdoor growing section, it will properly be weekly updates, since outdoor growsite is about 10 miles from where i live, so i won't see plants on a daily basis :smoking:

Back