Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Okay - I will.
How do you use them? Chewing them raw, in a dish, or what?

Personally I dry them out, then fill the volcano bowl/ use as a filler in a spliff with them:

But I see no reason why you couldn't eat them raw (on my nearly finished girls the leaves break off very easily, so I'll chomp on them there and then if I catch them accidentally!)

Or lightly streamed in boiling water for min or two like spinach, then drain and serve, this should remove the chlorophyll while leaving the goodness.

@Dr. Babnik @Sensi Jay @hippy71 @Yeatster @archie gemmill

A quick friday night update :4

AvT : the top is showing slight mag def after being to close to light...this morning light was raised 10cm.. and it helped tonight she looks better :pighug:
DSC_0041a.JPG

Brie day 45

Top :
Top.jpg

For some reason she doesn't like this leaf ...
t2.jpg

It's the being drained of nutes ... only wrong looking thing on whole plant :smoking: :d5:

Cheers :pass:

i hope you not working tommorrow Slowmo.its still thursday :pass:
If he is working tomorrow, I wonder when he'll actually turn up! :crying::vibe:

My life is planed around not working atm ... i have a an appointment in 3 months and that should lead to another 3month ... im growing weed this summer i don't have time for work :pighug::rofl:

Looking good mate. Except for the single leaf! Very odd. Maybe she decided she just had one too many? :crying: :shrug:

that leaf is right above the break i think that explains poor water transport ...

BTW .. i smoking the first jay with some Alien atm ... i like it .. but it's no gorilla glue :baked:

Back