Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Shop mate? I just finished my bubble too and my back is too weak to make another batch so soon :crying::crying:

Ice in the making atm... will make tomorrow ;)

im still smoking OGK + Gorilla Glue joints ... so nice ... kicks you in the head, while dancing around you, daring you to get back up and fight :vibe::rofl:

I predict the buzz will be very nice and energetic and uplifting because you didn't leave it until day 1289 like
@Sensi Jay
wants us to! :biggrin: :vibe: :worship:

she was ready ! I checked 3 different locations on her under the scope and all showed decent amount of amber trics ... she should pack a punch :shooty:

Ice in the making atm... will make tomorrow ;)

im still smoking OGK + Gorilla Glue joints ... so nice ... kicks you in the head, while dancing around you, daring you to get back up and fight :vibe::rofl:

she was ready ! I checked 3 different locations on her under the scope and all showed decent amount of amber trics ... she should pack a punch :shooty:

I know mate Brother Jay is obsessed with leaves lol [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hippy71 @Dr. Babnik @Sensi Jay @Yeatster @archie gemmill

Since my tent feels half full atm :crying: ...

From now on only autopot and biotab grows (indoor) :haha: :eyebrows: BTW

Im starting a Black Jack, while i wait for the Gorilla OG :cheers:

years back i remember looking at S.A.D when it first came out .... i have always loved me some indica ..

now years later i get to grow a auto version based on S.A.D and Jack ... i can't wait :woohoo:

@Wile e Peyote i'm tagging u in m8 :bighug:

u seem to have seen the light here ? :worship:

PHOTO_20170329_161116[1].jpg

Cheers :pass:

Last edited:

From now on only autopots and biotabs grows (indoor) :haha: :eyebrows: BTW

years back i remember looking at S.A.D when it first came out .... i have always loved me some indica ..

now years later i get to grow a auto version based on S.A.D and Jack ... i can't wait :woohoo:

View attachment 724506

Oh I love me some black jack the only auto I've grown more than twice beautiful smoke oh subbed (shit I've got me some reading to do) [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Oh I love me some black jack the only auto I've grown more than twice beautiful smoke oh subbed (shit I've got me some reading to do)
emoji106.png

I will start a tread in "autopots" .. i will tag u in there m8... please don't waste time reading 100+ pages :rofl:

From now on only autopot and biotab grows (indoor) :haha: :eyebrows: BTW

View attachment 724506

Never heard of it mate. Will go and have a read up :biggrin:

Back