Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

i saw mike at the roskilde festival, one of the biggest parties ever !! :bighug::pass:

Can't remember the name of the track, but the one on "a grand don't come for free" where the tv man finds the grand in the back of the tv? What a brilliant tune. So clever and original. He's a clever chap.

Can't remember the name of the track, but the one on "a grand don't come for free" where the tv man finds the grand in the back of the tv? What a brilliant tune. So clever and original. He's a clever chap.

Empty Cans m8... that whole album is one long masterpiece... has to be heard from start to finish ...:bighug:

Brie is having a crisis atm ... stupid me added some bloom nutes that i have been more than suspicious about... :face: on top of biotabs ... i am beginning to think this is what happened to both Henriette and TA, both turned very pale after being given these nutes :deadhorse:

after this top down feed she has started eating fan leaves like mad :shrug:

top view :
DSC_0041a.JPG

Artistic mirror shot :

DSC_0044a.JPG
DSC_0045a.JPG

flushed the tray 2 times ... both came out brown and smelly like stale aquarium... damn this is not good..

this is why she has done nothing for 2 days :help: why the fxxx did i have to meddle with the tabs :note:

AvT is not showing any bad signs, she didn't get the feed :crying:

AvT and GG#3 later :baked:

Back