Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Brie is having a crisis atm ... stupid me added some bloom nutes that i have been more than suspicious about... :face: on top of biotabs ... i am beginning to think this is what happened to both Henriette and TA, both turned very pale after being given these nutes :deadhorse:

after this top down feed she has started eating fan leaves like mad :shrug:

top view :
View attachment 727213

Artistic mirror shot :

View attachment 727214 View attachment 727215

flushed the tray 2 times ... both came out brown and smelly like stale aquarium... damn this is not good..

this is why she has done nothing for 2 days :help: why the fxxx did i have to meddle with the tabs :note:

AvT is not showing any bad signs, she didn't get the feed :crying:

AvT and GG#3 later :baked:

I missed this! Oh my god WTF mate?! Leave her alone!!! :crying: :pighug:

What are biotabs designed for?!!! Leaving alone!

How old is she? She's def chomping on what's in her leaves isn't she. So does that mean some sort of nute lock out in the soil? If so, join my club :deadhorse:

My sour stomper seemed to stall for a few days. Then first signs of cal def yesterday. Grrr. So I had to flush. A bit of brown water but not smelly thankfully. Hopefully she will be ok now. I will cry if I've hurt SS :(

dunno day she was a week younger that Alien and GG#1...

I will get a tric pic :dancer:

I like how none are responding to my mistreatment of Brie :crying::face:

Must be about day 70 or so. My alien would be day 80 today and I think was a few days behind mine? Plus a week. Around 70 days?

missed this! Oh my god WTF mate?! Leave her alone!!! :crying: :pighug:

What are biotabs designed for?!!! Leaving alone!

How old is she? She's def chomping on what's in her leaves isn't she. So does that mean some sort of nute lock out in the soil? If so, join my club :deadhorse:

My sour stomper seemed to stall for a few days. Then first signs of cal def yesterday. Grrr. So I had to flush. A bit of brown water but not smelly thankfully. Hopefully she will be ok now. I will cry if I've hurt SS :(

things was going to easy ... so i had to mess it up :hothot: she is on day 49 atm

i will never use those nutes again... think batch might be off..

i will go look at SS, i bet you posted pics ;)

Must be about day 70 or so. My alien would be day 80 today and I think was a few days behind mine? Plus a week. Around 70 days?

tric pic after dinner tonight :greencheck:

things was going to easy ... so i had to mess it up :hothot: she is on day 49 atm

i will never use those nutes again... think batch might be off..

i will go look at SS, i bet you posted pics ;)

tric pic after dinner tonight :greencheck:

Gotta be careful when supplementing the tabs Slow, little and often and ideally organic so it dovetails with what the tabs do. what brand and sort is the bloom?

Gotta be careful when supplementing the tabs Slow, little and often and ideally organic so it dovetails with what the tabs do. what brand and sort is the bloom?

its a danish brand called big plant science .. i think my bottle might have gone off ...

On a positive note GG#3 is ready to come down

A013 - 20170403_210102.jpg

Will properly take her down tomorrow :pass:

Mate on your GG3, are the yellow fans just "end of life" signs? If so, did the yellowing start at the middle of the leaf and work out toward the edge?

Just trying to learn about these things :cheers:

Also, what do you use for calmag mate? I need something organic :shrug:

Last edited:
Mate on your GG3, are the yellow fans just "end of life" signs? If so, did the yellowing start at the middle of the leaf and work out toward the edge?

they have gotten progressively lighter but seems like whole leaf not a "spreading" thing , she has also been on the dodgy bloom ...

they have gotten progressively lighter but seems like whole leaf not a "spreading" thing , she has also been on the dodgy bloom ...

Definitely "dodgy bloom" not "too many nutes" then? ;)

Back