New Grower This is a true story

Whats happened here then .....the cuttings is thriving and i have taken a cutting from it .....just to see what happens,also got 3 new beans in pots,1 northern lights,1 BCN Power plant,1 white widow and intend to cut a few cuttings from each ......god loves a tryer[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Here's the pics .....forgot to attach them ...
4fa71f0056db47444102d90a15f90bf4.jpg
9fa94bb462663b4f515cc62799b7d73c.jpg
370abbb74ffc7f5c5efb0b66651ea271.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

So as i said at the beginning this is a true story,out of respect for those affected places names and events have be altered...so far.......the charachters have been introduced and the following plot shall begin,murder,genetic mutations ,sexual abuse(jimmy saville bad),incest ,aliens ......wtf......i digress, rumour has it the california orange that turned out to be a photo may be getting bumped off to make room for the clones. Superskunk clones are growing fast and with all the seeds i got why go to the trouble of partitioning walls etc.....the clones are going in the 40 litre flexitub and see how much we can bust this thing about not cloning autos as i think they are gonna be big ,much bigger than their mother who is getting it next sat...and then we will fill available space with seedstockers seeds and see what we can do with them .....2 babies are up already bcn power plant ,white widow and a northern lights..... orange auto and bcn critical xxl next and i will be taking clones just to show how strong the genetics are [emoji111].......pics of the murder scene available tomorrow

So as i said at the beginning this is a true story,out of respect for those affected places names and events have be altered...so far.......the charachters have been introduced and the following plot shall begin,murder,genetic mutations ,sexual abuse(jimmy saville bad),incest ,aliens ......wtf......i digress, rumour has it the california orange that turned out to be a photo may be getting bumped off to make room for the clones. Superskunk clones are growing fast and with all the seeds i got why go to the trouble of partitioning walls etc.....the clones are going in the 40 litre flexitub and see how much we can bust this thing about not cloning autos as i think they are gonna be big ,much bigger than their mother who is getting it next sat...and then we will fill available space with seedstockers seeds and see what we can do with them .....2 babies are up already bcn power plant ,white widow and a northern lights..... orange auto and bcn critical xxl next and i will be taking clones just to show how strong the genetics are [emoji111].......pics of the murder scene available tomorrow

Oh jeez ......its a massacre in there,u dont want to see it ,hearts broken ,lives changed and the kids ....oh jeez,they saw it all u know,rumours of it being drug related and all.....high profile as well ...the big photo california orange that was threatening to take over the cupboard,this sort of thing doesnt happen round these parts its a tragedy......witnesses arent making any sense,their all high on that new recreational mari ..ooo ..wanna ,talk of aliens and spaceships it just dont make any sense....told u no good would come of going legal its in the hands of ....well u know ....folk an all....u just cant ...it just wont.....i said it all along just decriminalise it and remove the stigma......anyways .....the kids saw everything the murder and what with their mother being highly promiscuious an all ....well what chance do they have i mean the daughter is already sexually active and what with rumours of incest.......

This is very cool. I would want to say you cant do what you are doing, but that clone is growing. I tought the clone and the mother would bloom at the same speed. Fantastic. Respect for trying new things!

This is very cool. I would want to say you cant do what you are doing, but that clone is growing. I tought the clone and the mother would bloom at the same speed. Fantastic. Respect for trying new things!
Taking the clones as soon as the plant shows sex and someone told me to use the bottom branches ,something to do with rooting hormones ...i dunno ...i will stick up some pics shortly when i go for a feed ,the clones are gonna be way bigger than the mother its just of and running .......just goes to show how strong the genetics are getting ........get me ....as i dont know fck all about genetics .....cheers for taking the time ....i added my other thread too...

Back