New Grower This is a true story

Looks spot on bro . That's exactly what I do w several cuts in the same container. Now if u reverse one u could breed seeds!
I might try next time as ive only one grow space and im about to partition it as ive a big cali orange in a 40ltr flexi tub to deal with as well as the autos.........now im gonna have to go read up on some of this.....curiosity eh !

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

W one grow space I use my trusty isolation chamber affectionately called " the honeymoon suite or the fuck nest". It's just a big clear tub w air filters covering a hole for air intake and exhaust. I've got a axial fan drawing air out of the exhaust creating a negative pressure on the inside of the tub which in turn keeps stray pollen inside. I then added clear tubing to water the plants w out opening. Once pollen sacks show I toss the lil guy and his targets in the fuck nest and then place it in the grow w everything else. Harvesting seeds and reaping the rewards is very empowering especially when it comes from a cutting that would have been trash........

W one grow space I use my trusty isolation chamber affectionately called " the honeymoon suite or the fuck nest". It's just a big clear tub w air filters covering a hole for air intake and exhaust. I've got a axial fan drawing air out of the exhaust creating a negative pressure on the inside of the tub which in turn keeps stray pollen inside. I then added clear tubing to water the plants w out opening. Once pollen sacks show I toss the lil guy and his targets in the fuck nest and then place it in the grow w everything else. Harvesting seeds and reaping the rewards is very empowering especially when it comes from a cutting that would have been trash........
Thanks for the info its got my curiosity going ,defo need to read up a bit ,even more now i have 5 strains of auto coming free from seedstockers and they seem to sending out some good strains yum yum couple of the guys got theirs today.....its got me thinking of the possibilities [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back