New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

I´m going do it @Waira

thanks so much for conversation and advises, i´m going down to ph 6,0 and will post!!

really thanks to all AFN, it rocks!!!!!!

I´m going to be in here, posting my journals about my grows .... you are great and awsome!!!

Hi guys, @Waira Im located in Lalaland:)

today i got 8 soil ph-package at the local gardenstore and will take the probe later that evening. After lights got on one hour ago i opend the growroom and there are really sings of changing and plants are going to get it with it back into flower. There is only one plant left, unfortunately its a AU, that is stuck like this for 3 weeks now:
28.02.17 001.JPG
28.02.17 002.JPG

28.02.17 003.JPG
28.02.17 004.JPG

I get spaceproblems in my garden:)

28.02.17 005.JPG

28.02.17 008.JPG

Today i feeded only one plant, because last time in increased bloom power and went in by ec 1,9, today i gave her a light feeding:

EC in 1,25
EC out 1,38
PH in 6,47
PH out 6,54

If there is time i will upload the 8 ph-test/soil this evening @Waira

Last edited:
@Chester, @Waira, @NugNoob,@tyrion.lannister

Thansk Chester, I´m going to do my best to save this grow not knowing where its end. But i see results..... last time i got today, because also family wants its time ( wife and son) i spend in fixing down 2 tops and the sideshoots to get more light,oxygen and co2 in there, fans and dehumidifier running to max., ph-probe i´,m not able to get today, because of family.

So, guys, thanks so much for all your answers, likes, advises, etc., normally I´m growing under stealthradar, because of secuirty, but i took pleasure to go online an AFN and going foward for my next outdoor and also outdoor-grows

Hey guys,

I´ll quit for a couple of days, changing lights in my room and working the plants. Will update next weekend or beginning next week.

Love you all.-)

they look gute Mongul! :smoking: ...a little tight in there, but still OK,... AU is a longer time commitement if I remember correctly, so that may be why she seems behind the other, faster strains,... Do you see preflowers on her yet, any pistils at the stem bases to show her sex? This will be a clue that she's getting close,... there's always a remote chance she may not perform like an auto, which can happen, but it's too soon to tell if she gone "photo'" on you,...
Ahhh, you found the Accurate 8 soil pH probe? :thumbsup: Follow directions carefully on use,.. soil should be moist, but not freshly watered, or especially dry,... clean the tip well every time before use, and wipe clean with a towel,.. try to test at the middle zone in pot; let it sit for 2-3 minutes to stabilize,... let us know when you can mate! Family first-- then the ladies! :spels: :dancer::spels:....:drool:

BACK IN THE GAME AGAIN!

Well guys, @Waira, @Chester, @stepside, @kkeniff, @NugNoob,

I worked hard the last days on my garden, giving the ladys the best circumstances i can do. And they went back into flowering, ALL of them!

I really kept an eye on every single plant and made the feeding-solution for each single lady, like i saw her what she needed.

The garden:muahaha:
06.03.17 002.JPG

06.03.17 004.JPG
06.03.17 005.JPG

AU 1 in early stage, she´s at 76 cm now:baby:
06.03.17 008.JPG
06.03.17 009.JPG

06.03.17 010.JPG

AU 3 a little bit older:drool:
06.03.17 011.JPG
06.03.17 012.JPG

06.03.17 014.JPG
06.03.17 015.JPG

I didn´t take the ph-inpot-test, because the rootsystem is such dense, i can´t even stick a finger in the soil above. And after all the problems i had in the past at this grow i don´t want to stress them more by damaging rootssystem. They look healty, green leaves, no sings of over- or underfeeding, ec/ppm is ok and also ph seems to going down and THC is uprising!:bighug::bow:

At least i´m thinking about the time when they will finish and what the time of 2 or 3 weeks they stopped counts .

DP told that they should finish like this after germination:

AU 10-11 weeks
AM 10 weeks
CBD 9-10 weeks

Today week 8 starts and moslty of them are quite away to finish, will they add the lost time to their normal lifetime ????

What do you guys mean?:hookah:

Greets to all of you!:pass:

LOVE AFN!:vibes:

I think they'll run a little longer ... if they were dormant for a month then it will probably extend their lives ... garden looks real good ... if they were mine they'd get at least 20 hrs of light a day ...
:pass:

@Chester

Thanks Chester,:hookah:

as you remember, i started with 20/4 lightcycle....after got problems went down to 18/6..... so you would advise to change back into 20/4?

Adrian, from Dutch Passion, answered me that Autos don´t like changes between the lightcycles, he told to choose a ligthcycles and stick with it....

Apropos, i like your " if they would be mine" really much, that shows me that you are going to tell something important and i trust your advise......:pass::welcome:

Good to hear that you're back on track.. they may not finish as advertised but MmmmMmmm they look like they're gonna be good..:slap: congrats on staying with it..

Back