New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Looks intresting, especially the Weingeist u uesd. I'll try that 2. I used Isopropanol used in industry (at least 96% pure) and had a good run with it. Did the freezing part 2 but when i reduced the tincutre i let it sit in a stainless steel bowl on the boiling water (outside). Will take about an hour, depending on amount an heat until ist down to ist base.

That oil part i sure frustrating right now, i was wondering how it will work out in the first place. I'd go with extract or cannbutter. Or at least coco oil instead of olive since coco will sure get hard in the freezer.

Keep on going bro! :thumbsup:

@TheMongol I was reading your notes and might suggest a different quality oil. The tasting oil is very refined, light and tastes awesome all on its own merits. It is also a lot lighter and not as heavy as regular olive oil.
oil_delicato.jpg

@TheMongol I was reading your notes and might suggest a different quality oil. The tasting oil is very refined, light and tastes awesome all on its own merits. It is also a lot lighter and not as heavy as regular olive oil.
View attachment 797531
Sorry bro, but i do not understand what you want to tell me?

I noticed you used what looked like your basic olive oil and was suggesting you try that other tasting olive oil which is very refined, clear and light oil. It might give you a better separation of water and oil in your infused oil you were making. I used to work as a chef.. one of my many talents. I enjoy making edibles for friends.

I noticed you used what looked like your basic olive oil and was suggesting you try that other tasting olive oil which is very refined, clear and light oil. It might give you a better separation of water and oil in your infused oil you were making. I used to work as a chef.. one of my many talents. I enjoy making edibles for friends.
Ah, now i got it! I used selfmade native first pressed olive oil from a farmer in italy, that you cannot found in supermarket...it's the thing that the recept from dinafem site doesn't work, because it's for butter...thr tincture worked excellent!

Can you mail me a can of that olive oil :)

Back