New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Great write up bro. This is certainly helpful! Let us know how the results turn out for you.
Thanks, bro...
:slap: Take a slap too.
You´re to kind..
:yeahthat: I agree with @Seabass this is a great write-up dude, with pics and all! Nice take on @jingo method! You should make a separate thread with just that process with all the pics and end result, probably would even get stick'd in the sub-forum.
:slap:

Thanks Nuggi....Thanks for slapping me around guys!

I´m thinking about to give some of the oil and the tincture to a lab to get serious analyzes...., but i got problems with the oil...did it exactly like was written at Dinafem´s page, but it didn´t work well....the oil didn´t separate from the water...i also tried doing it in the freezer without results....
22-05-17 052.jpg

22-05-17 054.jpg

22-05-17 056.jpg

22-05-17 055.jpg

Today i separated the oil-water-mix from the crushed buds and try it again in the fridge.....but do not understand why i didn´t work....who can help out here?

Maybe @budelee ...?

What was going wrong on the oil?

Thanks, bro...

You´re to kind..

Thanks Nuggi....Thanks for slapping me around guys!

I´m thinking about to give some of the oil and the tincture to a lab to get serious analyzes...., but i got problems with the oil...did it exactly like was written at Dinafem´s page, but it didn´t work well....the oil didn´t separate from the water...i also tried doing it in the freezer without results....
View attachment 752543
View attachment 752544
View attachment 752545
View attachment 752546

Today i separated the oil-water-mix from the crushed buds and try it again in the fridge.....but do not understand why i didn´t work....who can help out here?

Maybe @budelee ...?

What was going wrong on the oil?
Whats going on my friend? I'll run thru thr process and see if something is out of the norm..

a dinafem booboo ? step 8 should be step 5b i think.
:pighug:
edit hang on a minute...olive oil will not solidify at room temp or in the fridge,unlike a butter which this dinafem recipe closely follows.
more than a boo boo,or am i not stoned enough to think straight.

double edit....better off freezing it ? easier to seperate oil ice,than a layer of oil ontop of water.

Last edited:
I agree with @archie gemmill,put in the freezer to get the ilive oil to solidify as much as possible.. Ive never made oil this way, i have a bit of a different eth extraction too, it might take you a couple times to dial everything in but it looks like you have the harvest to try a few times...

Whats going on my friend? I'll run thru thr process and see if something is out of the norm..
Thanks, Bud-E!

I agree with @archie gemmill,put in the freezer to get the ilive oil to solidify as much as possible.. Ive never made oil this way, i have a bit of a different eth extraction too, it might take you a couple times to dial everything in but it looks like you have the harvest to try a few times...
That´s right!

a dinafem booboo ? step 8 should be step 5b i think.
:pighug:
edit hang on a minute...olive oil will not solidify at room temp or in the fridge,unlike a butter which this dinafem recipe closely follows.
more than a boo boo,or am i not stoned enough to think straight.

double edit....better off freezing it ? easier to seperate oil ice,than a layer of oil ontop of water.

Thanks archie!

Thanks for your supports guys....i just trusted wat is written on the Dinafem PAGE.....maybe @Dinafem-Mark can explain ( start at page 30).

However, the tincture is doing fine loosing every day a little bit in the open bottle...yesterday and today i fished about 50 ml of the oil from the above of the water......

23-05-17 003.jpg

and filtered it again through a tea-filter and wiped the oil of the tea filter, after that i putted it in the freezer and hope to get a littel more of it tomorrow......Happy Growing AFN!

Thanks, Bud-E!

That´s right!

Thanks archie!

Thanks for your supports guys....i just trusted wat is written on the Dinafem PAGE.....maybe @Dinafem-Mark can explain ( start at page 30).

However, the tincture is doing fine loosing every day a little bit in the open bottle...yesterday and today i fished about 50 ml of the oil from the above of the water......

View attachment 753113

and filtered it again through a tea-filter and wiped the oil of the tea filter, after that i putted it in the freezer and hope to get a littel more of it tomorrow......Happy Growing AFN!
That looks like some very nice and clean tincture/oil, hiw is it for knockdown power/couch lock??

Back