New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Nice jars right there! Is that weed inside..? :biggrin:
Don´t know what happens to my written posts entering empty here on AFM...of course the jars have been full of dry and cured weed, my friend!:cools:

Don´t know what happens to my written posts entering empty here on AFM...of course the jars have been full of dry and cured weed, my friend!:cools:

you typed in the quote so your answer appears to part of the quote, had 2 look twice 2

??????????????

I meant the way of extracting

I use grain alcohol 190 proof, so it is edible. Many people make isopropyl alcohol perpetrations, but there is always some solvent left so I prefer good grade solvents.

I dry and cure my buds. Then I break them up with my fingers removing them from the stems and I put them in my dehydrator where I dry them out bone dry.

Next I put 15 grams of dried buds in a pint mason jar and I put that in the freezer overnight. I also keep my alcohol in the freezer it's very important to keep everything very cold because you want to break the trichomes off the bud you don't really want to wash a long time and get chlorophyll.

Then I pour my frozen alcohol into my pint jar and shake like crazy for three minutes. After that it goes through a metal screen filter and then I filter it through a coffee filter.

Then I reduce down the amount of alcohol by reclaiming it in a modified water distiller. That allows me to reclaim about 80% of my alcohol.

I had a few issues writing this and had to make an edit and I will add more to make it clear maybe some pictures later on.

@ClockworkOrange

Here you are , bro.....that´s jingos way for the cold extraction and here...

https://www.dinafem.org/en/blog/oil-rich-cbd/

is the way for the warm extraction...hope this 2 can help you!:hookah:

Today i began todo the oil and the tincture....the oil i did like found here at the dinafem page..

https://www.dinafem.org/en/blog/oil-rich-cbd/

10 gr. of dried, cured and crushed buds
21 030.jpg

done in 500 ml of ro-water, added 100 ml. of olive oil first cold pressed...
21 028.jpg

21 035.jpg

21 037.jpg

21 040.jpg

well mixed....
21 041.jpg

i mixed it every 10 minutes at about 80 ° for 60 minutes and now it´s cooling down, tomorow i´ll separate the oil from the water and filter it....

jingo´s tincture i did like this.....

I use grain alcohol 190 proof, so it is edible. Many people make isopropyl alcohol perpetrations, but there is always some solvent left so I prefer good grade solvents.

I dry and cure my buds. Then I break them up with my fingers removing them from the stems and I put them in my dehydrator where I dry them out bone dry.

Next I put 15 grams of dried buds in a pint mason jar and I put that in the freezer overnight. I also keep my alcohol in the freezer it's very important to keep everything very cold because you want to break the trichomes off the bud you don't really want to wash a long time and get chlorophyll.

Then I pour my frozen alcohol into my pint jar and shake like crazy for three minutes. After that it goes through a metal screen filter and then I filter it through a coffee filter.

Then I reduce down the amount of alcohol by reclaiming it in a modified water distiller. That allows me to reclaim about 80% of my alcohol.

I had a few issues writing this and had to make an edit and I will add more to make it clear maybe some pictures later on.

grain alcohol and 15 gr. of dried, cured and crushed buds in bottles over night in the fridge....
21 050.jpg

after taken out....
21 051.jpg

filled in 250 ml of alcohol....
21 053.jpg

after shaking like crazy for 3 minutes
21 056.jpg

first time filtered.....
21 058.jpg

the result after second time filtered....
21 062.jpg

now i reduce the alcohol in the open bottle in a warm water bath.....Happy Growing AFN!
:hookah:

jingo´s tincture i did like this.....

grain alcohol and 15 gr. of dried, cured and crushed buds in bottles over night in the fridge....
View attachment 752038

after taken out....
View attachment 752039

filled in 250 ml of alcohol....View attachment 752040

after shaking like crazy for 3 minutes
View attachment 752041

first time filtered.....View attachment 752042

the result after second time filtered....
View attachment 752043

now i reduce the alcohol in the open bottle in a warm water bath.....Happy Growing AFN!
:hookah:
Great write up bro. This is certainly helpful! Let us know how the results turn out for you.

Back