New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Another AM in 20 Liter-Air-POT...she didn´t reach here full potential.....
SDC11649.JPG

Top Bud....
SDC11653.JPG

Love this AutoMazarStrain really to bad....

"Big Boy"....trimming this bush was FUN!

Really can´t say, how i´m surprised, after getting problems of some dormant time and published here on AFN, advises of Bloom increase, PH things and how are growers had same problems @Chester and @stepside ´@Waira...and @NugNoob .....harvesting such beautifull ladys for my 2. autogrow ..it´s also your Honors, really thanks guys for advises at the begin...:worship:

sunlight shot...
SDC11656.JPG

flash....
SDC11657.JPG

To Bud.....
SDC11658.JPG

SDC11653.JPG

side branch.....
SDC11664.JPG

SDC11665.JPG

mostly of the plant.....
SDC11666.JPG

and now they dry in here of my growroom....
152 003.JPG

THANKS AFN.....:pass:

Attachments

• SDC11663.JPG
    SDC11663.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 60
  • SDC11664.JPG
    SDC11664.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 69
  • SDC11665.JPG
    SDC11665.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 75
nice harvest.mazars have a habit of getting big.
enjoy :pass:
:pighug:
You´re right, bud, mazar is a good choice...will quit this summer for indoor growing...doing a great outdoors...and returning back into indoor maybe at the end of august....maybe beginning of september....growing CBD in SROG under Platinum P600..... one plant VERTICAL-GROW using @PlatinumLEDTom..lights.....and 4 under the space ship monster of @L0wbob2017 ....happy growing AFN!

"Big Boy"....trimming this bush was FUN!

Really can´t say, how i´m surprised, after getting problems of some dormant time and published here on AFN, advises of Bloom increase, PH things and how are growers had same problems @Chester and @stepside ´@Waira...and @NugNoob .....harvesting such beautifull ladys for my 2. autogrow ..it´s also your Honors, really thanks guys for advises at the begin...:worship:

sunlight shot...
View attachment 734045

flash....
View attachment 734046
To Bud.....View attachment 734047

View attachment 734049
side branch.....
View attachment 734051

View attachment 734053

mostly of the plant.....
View attachment 734054

and now they dry in here of my growroom....
View attachment 734055

THANKS AFN.....:pass:

Gratulations on the nice harvest! Thats some nice ass Kraut-Kraut :eyebrows: cant wait to chop some around here...still hanging in for a month until the jars fill up again... :coffee2:

My bad. I thought this was already expressed, publicly.

I am from North Shore, Massachusetts, in the USA
all the time i was sure you are english, dont ask me why...:pighug:

You´re right, bud, mazar is a good choice...will quit this summer for indoor growing...doing a great outdoors...and returning back into indoor maybe at the end of august....maybe beginning of september....growing CBD in SROG under Platinum P600..... one plant VERTICAL-GROW using @PlatinumLEDTom..lights.....and 4 under the space ship monster of @L0wbob2017 ....happy growing AFN!

Hell yeah @TheMongol. Solid work on you grow brother. Looking forward to that P600 CBD SROG grow in September. Keep on keeping on. :vibe:

Back