New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Wooohaaa.....after 6 long hours of cutting, finally the ladys in my garden got a nice trim...think they did it pretty well...:dancer:

But first, i´m really thankfull to @L0wbob2017 without his helpfull hands, i would still sitting there cutting, thanks bro!!!:worship:

Well, first shots are AM in normal 14-Liter pots....

AM II:
SDC11620.JPG

SDC11614.JPG

SDC11615.JPG

SDC11616.JPG

SDC11618.JPG

AM I:
SDC11622.JPG

TopBud with DVD "Interstellar"
SDC11625.JPG

SDC11626.JPG

SDC11628.JPG

SDC11630.JPG

Later that evening will upload the other ladys......keep on rockin....love AFN!

Not bad...for a German. Haha, jk. Great job buddy. Got you set in my mental calendar for harvesting that beauty!
HaHa...now where all know that LB and I am located in Krautsland, what is your home language? Maybe you send me a pn?

had a twisted leaf in my current photogrow, @ my place its definitely no underfeed, rather overfeed since they really dark green an white whidows show some downcurl

Had it first time with my cheeseXskunk and had it agin a few days ago watering, may some plants just have some acid like stuff on 'em to protect while flower? I dont know, glad i am not the only one, if thats the bad karme, i can live with it as long as the buds swell :coffee2:
Hey MR. CLOCK!

Thanks for reading my journal, i always appreciate if someone takes time to start at page 1!:thanks:

Yeah, when i growed photos in the past years never had these allergic problems and on autos it´s really like that...in grow no problems, but it starts maybe in week 2 after they started smelling...getting this "bad karma" thing, but you´re right i also dig it, MR.!

Back