New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Don´t run like i would, "Mon´s Queen" is doing funny things, burned her too much, not over 1,2 ppm/ec and reactions are strange..will upload tomorow funny pictures...but CBD surprised me........total weight dry....

12 005.JPG

I forgot on my last post where she was in....she was in that...

7 001.JPG

It´s LB´s solution and work....but cound´t make 10 days...was reday......time for curing.....

12 010.JPG

Love AFN!

Mon´s shame is "Mon´s Queen"....she was dormant for over 5 weeks and then took up on rocket speed launch...with the result to be the biggest plant in the garden at 95 cm.....she did fine till week 12 and started to get nice coulors.....first was thinking about what happens of N or P or K or Calmag, but after reading her schedule how i feeded the last weeks, everything was ok.....stopped thinking, when the garden will be harvested on Saturday she will RIP at the window.....
SDC11607.JPG

SDC11608.JPG

SDC11610.JPG

burned her heavily....
SDC11611.JPG

love AFN!

Mon´s shame is "Mon´s Queen"....she was dormant for over 5 weeks and then took up on rocket speed launch...with the result to be the biggest plant in the garden at 95 cm.....she did fine till week 12 and started to get nice coulors.....first was thinking about what happens of N or P or K or Calmag, but after reading her schedule how i feeded the last weeks, everything was ok.....stopped thinking, when the garden will be harvested on Saturday she will RIP at the window.....
View attachment 733148
View attachment 733149
View attachment 733150
burned her heavily....
View attachment 733151

love AFN!

well she is going crazy in her last days haha

Sexy looking girls you got there my friend. Top Job !.....................eP.
Wooohaaa!.....a STAFF-MEMBER in here, thanks a lot....:worship:....I´ll really appreciate...LOVE AFN....if you´re free on Saturday 04/15 to Sunday 04/16.....some nice...frosty harvest will be....:pass::hookah:

View attachment 733148
View attachment 733149
View attachment 733150
burned her heavily....
View attachment 733151

love AFN!
Awesome job Mongol! Amazing grow you've got.

:slap:

To be be brutally honest... I know nothing of EC or advanced nutrients and I've never used plagron.. but I think your plants are just doing their thing.. they look great to me.. some of the twisted leaves make me think hungry.. underfed. But all in all I think you're doing awes:biggrin::biggrin:ome.

had a twisted leaf in my current photogrow, @ my place its definitely no underfeed, rather overfeed since they really dark green an white whidows show some downcurl

No, after fed my plants i got arms like this..
View attachment 718553 View attachment 718554
on my first aut-grow last year i note the same reaction...when plans are in a flower stage, maybe week 1-3, i react allergic on contact with the leves...bad karma.-(

Had it first time with my cheeseXskunk and had it agin a few days ago watering, may some plants just have some acid like stuff on 'em to protect while flower? I dont know, glad i am not the only one, if thats the bad karme, i can live with it as long as the buds swell :coffee2:

Back