New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Today week 12 started and it seems they do extend their lifetime, i´m sure they would do longer, but forced to finish to save the start of my outdoor-grow-date 2017 on May, 1st....the outdoor girls will be about 2 weeks in my growroom and then join the nature under sunlight and then we´ll grow this strange COB spaceship of @L0wbob2017 and see what happens....

yesterday i took of the sunleaves on the last plants....
03 002.JPG

Cheers AFN...the CBD was ready after 8 days of flushing....
9 008.JPG

9 009.JPG

9 010.JPG

9 013.JPG

9 018.JPG

9 020.JPG

Now she´s in here to dry...it´s @L0wbob2017 special way to dry single plant, if there is no other space...
next weekend will follow the 2 AM´s in 14 liter pot with very, very nice buds...love AFN!

Thanks jingo....try to give here a quite slow dry to about 10 days or more and will do exactly do like you did at the tincture....hope there will be some other gr. extra to do some hash and maybe some oil....and try this strain also outdoors this summer... sun burn is the best!

:pass:

yeah we wanted to get anything we can get, thats why the long trim. Later on he will get the leafes with the frost on and seperate them from the rest.

yeah we wanted to get anything we can get, thats why the long trim. Later on he will get the leafes with the frost on and seperate them from the rest.
Thanks for you´re help, bro!

Yes, I´ll do exactly this way...:hookah:

Whoohaaa, I forgot....first AM honored with a harvest of exactly 50 gr. and AU with 62 gr....good weed!

Back