New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

had to re-add the third fan into the garden, because i got temp-problems...hahaha
30 001.JPG

Ey @L0wbob2017

thanks for the nice help

There have been 2 lady´s, AU and AM, that reacted first after the dormant-time, they have been the smallest plants in the garden, so from today harvests will getting bigger and better, here both together after trimming them..
SDC11583.JPG

AM:

LOL..never push the "Post Reply"-button before finished

AM:
31 001.JPG

31 010.JPG

31 002.JPG

31 003.JPG

AU:
31 007.JPG

31 009.JPG

Hey @Yeatster , that happened to the top bud of AM tying the stem deeper than 40°...LOL

31 002.JPG

After this ladys will follow the AM`s in 14 liter pot and the CBD, the other big plants are still running....for the best...Love AFN!

@jingo
@L0wbob2017

Hey jingo,

i remembered when you posted this...

Iuse grain alcohol 190 proof, so it is edible. Many people make isopropyl alcohol perpetrations, but there is always some solvent left so I prefer good grade solvents.

I dry and cure my buds. Then I break them up with my fingers removing them from the stems and I put them in my dehydrator where I dry them out bone dry.

Next I put 15 grams of dried buds in a pint mason jar and I put that in the freezer overnight. I also keep my alcohol in the freezer it's very important to keep everything very cold because you want to break the trichomes off the bud you don't really want to wash a long time and get chlorophyll.

Then I pour my frozen alcohol into my pint jar and shake like crazy for three minutes. After that it goes through a metal screen filter and then I filter it through a coffee filter.

Then I reduce down the amount of alcohol by reclaiming it in a modified water distiller. That allows me to reclaim about 80% of my alcohol.

I had a few issues writing this and had to make an edit and I will add more to make it clear maybe some pictures later on.

it was for making liqiour???? or oil???

how do you act for cbd-oil making? thanks,bro

@jingo
@L0wbob2017

Hey jingo,

i remembered when you posted this...

Iuse grain alcohol 190 proof, so it is edible. Many people make isopropyl alcohol perpetrations, but there is always some solvent left so I prefer good grade solvents.

I dry and cure my buds. Then I break them up with my fingers removing them from the stems and I put them in my dehydrator where I dry them out bone dry.

Next I put 15 grams of dried buds in a pint mason jar and I put that in the freezer overnight. I also keep my alcohol in the freezer it's very important to keep everything very cold because you want to break the trichomes off the bud you don't really want to wash a long time and get chlorophyll.

Then I pour my frozen alcohol into my pint jar and shake like crazy for three minutes. After that it goes through a metal screen filter and then I filter it through a coffee filter.

Then I reduce down the amount of alcohol by reclaiming it in a modified water distiller. That allows me to reclaim about 80% of my alcohol.

I had a few issues writing this and had to make an edit and I will add more to make it clear maybe some pictures later on.

it was for making liqiour???? or oil???

how do you act for cbd-oil making? thanks,bro
The oil is in an ethonal solution. If I want to make cannabis butter or vegetable oil, I add a measured amount ethonal solution and cook off the ethonal. I can do the same thing with beeswax or coconut oil, etc.

It's much easier to deal with tinctures than it is the oil itself.

The oil is in an ethonal solution. If I want to make cannabis butter or vegetable oil, I add a measured amount ethonal solution and cook off the ethonal. I can do the same thing with beeswax or coconut oil, etc.

It's much easier to deal with tinctures than it is the oil itself.

it is for his wife which cant smoke at all. She also has bad trips on thc so TheMongol started to grow CBD. He wants to make oil so his wife can smoke it in a vaporizer.

@jingo maybe you got some tips since u know the background.

cheers ( TheMongol translater )

it is for his wife which cant smoke at all. She also has bad trips on thc so TheMongol started to grow CBD. He wants to make oil so his wife can smoke it in a vaporizer.

@jingo maybe you got some tips since u know the background.

cheers ( TheMongol translater )
I usually do not process for smoking or vaping. There is a great thread here on getting a smoke or vape extraction.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/wheres-all-the-eth-extractors.47464/

That is @budelee thread

Back