New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Hahaha. Yes. Never take me seriously.
Naaahhh, wait man....i enrolled in a course in my town taking a good and serious US and english language....to kick my beloved friends in here on AFN.......seriously, normally i grew under stealth radar...but after i found this site here on AFN I´m addicted to yours!

@L0wbob2017 none of this is Google translaiting...please help.

hahaha damn i laughed harder than i should but i understood everything after reading twice :D funny thing is "Mon" ( how he wants to be called now) doesnt get that hint on the post u relate to ( i do hahaha ).

so just for fun a little LB( how i should be called now)-translation-action even knowing that u didnt ask for it ^^:
he said he wants to join the live stoner gossip chatroom with me and our weird humor ,this weekend after harvesting 2 of his plants that finished faster than expected. he will also upload some pictures maybe while work but for sure when its done. weird thing is, if didnt get that wrong he also want to test some at the same day, but maybe he invented a crazy speed-dry-method for ppl that cant wait till its dry :D

hahaha damn i laughed harder than i should but i understood everything after reading twice :D funny thing is "Mon" ( how he wants to be called now) doesnt get that hint on the post u relate to ( i do hahaha ).

so just for fun a little LB( how i should be called now)-translation-action even knowing that u didnt ask for it ^^:
he said he wants to join the live stoner gossip chatroom with me and our weird humor ,this weekend after harvesting 2 of his plants that finished faster than expected. he will also upload some pictures maybe while work but for sure when its done. weird thing is, if didnt get that wrong he also want to test some at the same day, but maybe he invented a crazy speed-dry-method for ppl that cant wait till its dry :D
10-4. Thanks for clearing that up.:pighug:

That Mon guy is funny. I picture him as a German speaking beavis.
enhanced-buzz-6402-1327049794-76.jpg

That's a joke Mon. :kiss:

That's AWESOME!
@L0wbob2017
UUAAHH...first cup of coffe in the morning never made me harder awake then reading your posts in here, what a funny start in a new day with beautiful sunshine......but @Yeatster have you
already guessed my type of sex?
images

@L0wbob2017
but @Yeatster have youalready guessed my type of sex?

omg, it's so funny if u understand both "worlds". the english world and then the "Mon"-english world. i know what he wants to say but there is missing some "how to say" that made the difference here. Love it! Little tip, it is not about what type of sex he likes to carry out :D

omg, it's so funny if u understand both "worlds". the english world and then the "Mon"-english world. i know what he wants to say but there is missing some "how to say" that made the difference here. Love it! Little tip, it is not about what type of sex he likes to carry out :D

Whooohaaa,

you again!

Have been to the doctor mid-morning and told him about our funny conversations and how often i fall off the chair by laughing in the past days.......... she bent over a and looked seriously into my eyes
images

and said: My dear patient, if you will not quit out of this community your online chatting, it will be a bad time on you

Hey @Yeatster ..is that you?
upload_2017-3-28_12-25-35.jpeg

Back