New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

At 16 pm CET my daily grow nightmare prepetuals...
View attachment 722166
View attachment 722168
View attachment 722170

these beasts are killing my nerves...started flushing one AM and one AU.this week ..they reacted first on my treatment...won´t be the best of harvest results...BUT the FIRST.....and after trimming and curing....I`LL JOINING THIS CRAZY FOLKS on the Current Live Stoner Chat....for this grow I stopped...:hookah:

because the ladys demand all my attention....to be as safe as houses...it will kick me off..LOL:smokeout:

this is your personal fitness studio, take it like a free membership in the stressclub haha. i know u work always at 110% :D

was not able to do my weekly update, wi´ll do tomorow, there is a new beast in the garden,hahaha:muahaha:

Looking good @TheMongol! The au looks very heathy. Hows the Mazaar to grow?
@dafthandler

Very easy, look here..

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/automazar/

like every DP genes, they´re hard to kill and growing easy....but AM also forgives mistakes and will give a good yield and a better smoke....a real "couch" strain of DP.. i love AM, i´ve been growing AM last summer outdoors and the results have been really great..cheers, bro:pass:

If you want detail information about how i grow AM´s in my current grow using Advanced Nutrients and they are doing pretty well, I´ll update some excel sheets of the feeding schedule...can´t wait they finish:hookah:

Well i hope this little rep slap :slap: :slap: :slap: will help you to get through this!

stay healthy:pighug:

You :pass: bro, thanks man..can´t wait our JOINT VENTURE...growing and using Your respectable light as " staff sergeant" as the technical guy and me the grower, but we´ll have to be close...of reading the plants we´re growing....addicted your light...will be very, very interesting of ....how YOUR DIY-LED will attempt my growers experience...can´t wait...and i need your help....made thouhgts about how baptise that "future" grow...what about ...JOIN IN....LB´s (that´s yours) DIY-LED-LIGHT-COB and MON`s (that´s me) using GERMAN-SUPER-SOIL and OLD-SCHOOL-KNOWLEDGE on AUTOS

Hey guys out there..

from tonight out my name in conversations will be Mon and L0wbob could be LB?...hey @L0wbob2017

let us prepare for next weekend and add in at the LIVE STONER GOSSIP and join the folks using german humor @Yeatster nad having some nice party...maybe saturday, 20 p.m. CET....joining of fresh harvested AM´s or AU´s.... i know fresh harvest will not do pretty well, but good....

@L0wbob2017

I´ll upload the magazines of my weapons this week to Paaaaarrrrrttttyyyyy......can´t wait:pass:
:bighug::hookah:

Peace and Love!

Hey guys out there..

from tonight out my name in conversations will be Mon and L0wbob could be LB?...hey @L0wbob2017

let us prepare for next weekend and add in at the LIVE STONER GOSSIP and join the folks using german humor @Yeatster nad having some nice party...maybe saturday, 20 p.m. CET....joining of fresh harvested AM´s or AU´s.... i know fresh harvest will not do pretty well, but good....

@L0wbob2017

I´ll upload the magazines of my weapons this week to Paaaaarrrrrttttyyyyy......can´t wait:pass:
:bighug::hookah:

Peace and Love!
@L0wbob2017 none of this is Google translaiting...please help.

Back