New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Hey @archie gemmill ,

I saw your likes in here and at L0wbob´s, i really appreciate it, that will mean that you and all the others that are liking tells us, that you all are in the threads and i would really spend more time on AFN by looking in yours an others that participate, but I´m a family father..my garden, than there is work and others...so I´m not able to be part of all of yours, did a quick look at yours and your doing pretty fine..peace..love AFN:pass:

Dang Mongol, what a roller coaster ride. I didn't read all of it...its been busy in here.
You've got quite the gaggle of pros on your side...no surprise, you're plants look marvelous!

Gut gemacht.

I've grown the AutoMazar and she is a fine smoke. I think you'll be pleased.

Dang Mongol, what a roller coaster ride. I didn't read all of it...its been busy in here.
You've got quite the gaggle of pros on your side...no surprise, you're plants look marvelous!

Gut gemacht.

I've grown the AutoMazar and she is a fine smoke. I think you'll be pleased.
Thanks man..I did AM last year outdoor, when I started my Auto-adventures...AM`s are such " stinkers"...didn´t realize now indoor ... .and the smoke last year was like this to my wife....." Hey Baby (my wife)...as you noticed I joined AM right know, I´m not able to rise up the couch...would you PLZ bring me a bottle of beer?...and she did..LOL..really love AM´s..take a quick look here...

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...p-completed-build-tell-me-what-u-think.58716/

@L0wbob2017

i really get humidity problems...it does not work like i want it to do....
24 001.JPG

24 003.JPG

would have less than 45 rh, but that beasts are transpiring too much...for the next grow, which I´m doing really less plants..hope your light will work@L0wbob2017 and it will do in our partnership!....it´s getting tight in here....I´m so glad to harvest 2 of the ladys next week, that will will make more space for the others...
24 004.JPG

onto the left side Viparspectra....
24 007.JPG

onto the right side Platinum....this light rocks really...on Monday, 27..week 11 starts...will try to take some serious pic´s of the BIG sister of MLP and BB got, hope she will brake my hopes....peace to all AFN members, we had so much fun about my "dic" and "language" challenge..love you all:pass:

At 16 pm CET my daily grow nightmare prepetuals...
25 002.JPG

25 005.JPG

25 007.JPG

these beasts are killing my nerves...started flushing one AM and one AU.this week ..they reacted first on my treatment...won´t be the best of harvest results...BUT the FIRST.....and after trimming and curing....I`LL JOINING THIS CRAZY FOLKS on the Current Live Stoner Chat....for this grow I stopped...:hookah:

because the ladys demand all my attention....to be as safe as houses...it will kick me off..LOL:smokeout:

Looking great bro. I love the picture of all your watering cans lined up. Keep rocking! :thumbsup:

Thanks, bro..that´s my daily nightmare... I do every can for any individual plant in my garden making ec and ph run in, after taking run off, which i don´t understand you mostly US guys don´t ...since I got in here on AFN to be noticed and Waira and NN and many others did it and love them all, normally i did but can I take it and my family suffers of it....but for sure will be in yours`and the others...just be gentle and wait I cannot wait till finish my current grow...it really want´s all of my attempttion and I will part of yours of all of you at NGA...it´s really the thing I´m time limited and wished more to be in NN`s grow...love you all....

Back