New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Like told MLP and BB got a sister, tha is now bigger than both...don´t have any idea what name to give...
20 009.JPG

20 010.JPG

Attachments

• 20 011.JPG
    20 011.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 54
Sorry for bad pictures....not sure that i can take other photosnext week, because they are getting to big or the entering of my growroom is too small...at least I think the ladys will not finish in recommended time and will do it much, much longer....

Brothers in arms:) But when I growed Autos outdoor last year i didn´t noticed the same...maybe because of my LED? idk, but its bad karma...

I always thought it may be the nutrients not being flushed properly or not cured right. Not too sure. I thought I heard somewhere that it's a "defense" thing to irritate whatever touches it. I don't know how true that is tho but for you and I it's definitely something. An allergy of some sort , won't stop me from enjoying it though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought it may be the nutrients not being flushed properly or not cured right. Not too sure. I thought I heard somewhere that it's a "defense" thing to irritate whatever touches it. I don't know how true that is tho but for you and I it's definitely something. An allergy of some sort , won't stop me from enjoying it though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, don´t think it´s a defense thing or the nutes, when i was growing photos in the past never had such problems and compared to the one CBD thats in my garden left, i don´t have these problems, the CBD don´t make me troubles when i get in touch to my skin...CBD are just medicine.-)

@Chester

Hey my friend, what do you think about the lifecycle of the plants when looking the pictures...they will do much longer or what? On BB today i saw few cloudy pistols, where normally there should be only white pistols...I think there will be the time when recommended breeder-declaration will cross the extended time , because they were dormant...?

I think they will hold off finishing until you have a good yield ... I get a reaction on my skin from much of the weed I grow when it's fresh ... I can't recall rubbing it on my arms when it's dried but I suspect there's less response to dry weed ...

I think they will hold off finishing until you have a good yield ... I get a reaction on my skin from much of the weed I grow when it's fresh ... I can't recall rubbing it on my arms when it's dried but I suspect there's less response to dry weed ...

Thanks Chester:thanks:...
I´ll get that yield I know it, it´s only one thing...i miss THC-production a little bit, which should be more like i would in buds, leaves and also stems..under growing at LED at Viparscetra, distance 18 " and Platinum at 18 " distance, there should enough light and par, or what? to produce THC....dryed weed will be great i hope...:pass:

will take better photos tomorow..love AFN...:pass:

Back