New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Ah okay, the threads at the top are stickied and are informational threads,the ones below are journals

Ah okay, the threads at the top are stickied and are informational threads,the ones below are journals
ok man, but my last question for tonight, as i´m old-school grower using this qualculation on potos i know about to take each plant, like she needs and taking run-in and run off..
1 002.JPG

i know its written in my language..to translate..in my photo..i used that..the more or the best looking at the plants, it tells about on photos start insolution with feeds at 0.6 at ec/ppm and to increrase to 1,0 ec/ppm likely in grow,...after switched after midflush from grow to bloom, in photos to increase all nute levels from veg and bloom after they are going to finish, a bit more or less, also boosters..but how is it about auto genes...learned here they need less nutes, but it seems,like AU can take more of nutes...generally my question is? how feed autoflowers at its best...do you have any generell nutelevells about autos, from the beginnig, i start them after germination in prewatered pots at 0,6 and ph 6,5?

I think most people start their first nute feeds at 1/4 strength of what is recommended by the feed schedule (since most feed schedules are based off of regular photo plants)... around halfway through an autoflowers lifespan or somewhere around when pre-flowers are kicking in people usually go to 1/2 strength with nutes.

Now, this is really an oversimplified example as it changes from breeder/breeder, strain/strain and what kind of nutes you are actually using not to mention what kind of medium you're using, etc...many variables! But basically most autoflower growers start with very reduced amounts of nutes and hardly ever go full strength with their feeds. At least that's what I've seen/read so far, your plants look great.

I think most people start their first nute feeds at 1/4 strength of what is recommended by the feed schedule (since most feed schedules are based off of regular photo plants)... around halfway through an autoflowers lifespan or somewhere around when pre-flowers are kicking in people usually go to 1/2 strength with nutes.

Now, this is really an oversimplified example as it changes from breeder/breeder, strain/strain and what kind of nutes you are actually using not to mention what kind of medium you're using, etc...many variables! But basically most autoflower growers start with very reduced amounts of nutes and hardly ever go full strength with their feeds. At least that's what I've seen/read so far, your plants look great.
Aha.... like told before....@NugNoob did more research, than me, that´s the answers I´m looking forward:bighug:..as i taged here on AFN..i use TaNg´s feeding schedule of supernatural AU posted on DP, also his " Easy feeding sched`" only by boom nutes, big bud etc., but I´m actually do my runin like i study the the plants...using @TaNg schedule on his au grow..won´t fit in my grow...if i would like he did ..my ec/ppm run off would be over 2,0 also 2,5 and 3, i didn´t understood well, how HE is doing it, after i read, that he´s does watering and feeding every day.....in my current grow i can´t do it..really wondering:welcome:

Had to clear the tank of my dehumidifer again, this beasts are transspiring like hell...will do big upload on Monday, 20th of March with pictures, hope to adjust my digicam to get better pictures...@jingo, will ask you some questions about my CBD strain..how you made liquer, really hope to harvest more than 50 gr.. just took really a short overview your science of CBD posts...I´m really in time-reduced being in here on AFN, wish it could be more, as you have noticed it´s a CBD Auto WhiteWidow/DP..

I use grain alcohol 190 proof, so it is edible. Many people make isopropyl alcohol perpetrations, but there is always some solvent left so I prefer good grade solvents.

I dry and cure my buds. Then I break them up with my fingers removing them from the stems and I put them in my dehydrator where I dry them out bone dry.

Next I put 15 grams of dried buds in a pint mason jar and I put that in the freezer overnight. I also keep my alcohol in the freezer it's very important to keep everything very cold because you want to break the trichomes off the bud you don't really want to wash a long time and get chlorophyll.

Then I pour my frozen alcohol into my pint jar and shake like crazy for three minutes. After that it goes through a metal screen filter and then I filter it through a coffee filter.

Then I reduce down the amount of alcohol by reclaiming it in a modified water distiller. That allows me to reclaim about 80% of my alcohol.

I had a few issues writing this and had to make an edit and I will add more to make it clear maybe some pictures later on.

I use grain alcohol 190 proof, so it is edible. Many people make isopropyl alcohol perpetrations, but there is always some solvent left so I prefer good grade solvents.

I dry and cure my buds. Then I break them up with my fingers removing them from the stems and I put them in my dehydrator where I dry them out bone dry.

Next I put 15 grams of dried buds in a pint mason jar and I put that in the freezer overnight. I also keep my alcohol in the freezer it's very important to keep everything very cold because you want to break the trichomes off the bud you don't really want to wash a long time and get chlorophyll.

Then I pour my frozen alcohol into my pint jar and shake like crazy for three minutes. After that it goes through a metal screen filter and then I filter it through a coffee filter.

Then I reduce down the amount of alcohol by reclaiming it in a modified water distiller. That allows me to reclaim about 80% of my alcohol.

I had a few issues writing this and had to make an edit and I will add more to make it clear maybe some pictures later on.

WOW, that´s to much input for tonight, you are amazing and that little boy in his child-room is doing, like Daddyy, thanks so much...you should be honered...like you stopping in:slap::worship:

Dude that's intense! If you find time at some point should do a write up of the process, I know people would go ape for that kinda info. Thanks for sharing big guy!

Dude that's intense! If you find time at some point should do a write up of the process, I know people would go ape for that kinda info. Thanks for sharing big guy!
I'll put it all together when I finish making my topicals and other medical preparations. It will be my vision of using cannabis as medicine.

Back