New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

I was trying to cast my vote but It says I don't have permission? Any ideas about that Jingo?
The voting doesn't start until the after the 15th. There may actually be room for more entries.

Every month the 1st Thru the 15th Growers get to enter their plants in a plant of the month competition. The plant has to be documented here on the site and the first 20 plants only are allowed in. It's a great competition and you get a lot of free seeds if you win plus you get yourself a trophy to put up there by your name visible if you sign on from a computer.

Here's this month's competition.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/58234/
really thanks to you...aha,understood of POM/BOM of @budelee wright now..really interesting...but my plants are far away...except 2 of them i started to change from Big Bud to Overdrive, they were first plants,that did reacted, after increased bloom level, but at least it seems, they won´t do it over 50 gr/plant...don´t know if my plants are going to be presented at POM...but there will be time..love AFN

Every month the 1st Thru the 15th Growers get to enter their plants in a plant of the month competition. The plant has to be documented here on the site and the first 20 plants only are allowed in. It's a great competition and you get a lot of free seeds if you win plus you get yourself a trophy to put up there by your name visible if you sign on from a computer.

Here's this month's competition.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/58234/
really thanks to you...aha,understood of POM/BOM of @budelee wright now..really interesting...but my plants are far away...except 2 of them i started to change from Big Bud to Overdrive, they were first plants,that did reacted, after increased bloom level, but at least it seems, they won´t do it over 50 gr/plant...don´t know if my plants are going to be presented at POM...but there will be time..love AFN

guys, I´ll have to quit to a couple of days...because my wife is sick at home and i have to take care of the garden and my family...love AFN

Hang tight bro.. Igotta get outta work ...

Hang tight bro.. Igotta get outta work ...
Do your work as you do and I´m sure you´re doing it at it´s best...like here on AFN, whatever you do in "normal life" ...my dic "dict.cc" don´t tells me nothing about hang thight, but it feels alright...thanks

Do your work as you do and I´m sure you´re doing it at it´s best...like here on AFN, whatever you do in "normal life" ...my dic "dict.cc" don´t tells me nothing about hang thight, but it feels alright...thanks
Okay im home now.. Ya im usually in a phine with in screen keyboard,, it was supposed to say hang tight.. Anyway,take care of the wife first, DP plants can take care of themselves... And when your ready to enter the POM, just head over and tag me in.. By the way, the voting for this month is about to start, polls close on the 31st...

guys, I´ll have to quit to a couple of days...because my wife is sick at home and i have to take care of the garden and my family...love AFN
@budelee, @jingo hey guys,what is it about about...looking at "NGA" here.. the threads showed at normal written in dark letters...and others are in red and sticked, like using pin in red..?

Not sure what you mean.. Whats NGA??

Back