New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

You are right @NugNoob ... the "ph-issue" seems al right like I´m doing it...hey bro, thanks so much for your " translation and explaining" posts yesterday, they are so helpfull..my wife is getting angry about the time I´m spending in here...I had to promise her to do a short 1-week-family-vacation in southern-europe,after my my current grow finishes, when it will finish, nobody knows... like Italy ..to enjoy the weather, joining the sea...having family-time...my wife takes really a lot and is really uncomplaining to the grow...but for sure, also if I´m in vacation...I´ll behind your grow on mobile...keep in touch..

My wife says the same thing, "your spend more time reading about those plants than anything else now" lol...
Have a nice vacation when you do go!:woohoo:

Tell your wife..."the more YOU are looking at the plants and you´re doing at it´s best"...looking at the leaves..keep in touch with them..talking to them, they are doing write...YOU are doing as well right now... be pationed to them..like as you love HERE...like @Q-TiZzLe said" you have time...if there will be any def or others problems" you will having time to fix it..about one week and also more of time....at my first auto-grow last year...I´he´d really massive Calmag-problems, because I was not prepaired like YOU, but after 2 weeks weeks added CalMag they were doing fine...go for it...:pass:

Thanks so much....STAFF-MEMBER....i suspect that all you staff-members are full of questions of us newbie-auto-growers like me..and you take time to notice my auto-journal i started here on AFN....but as an old school-photo-cannabis-grower i´m addicted now to autolower-genes and how to get the best out of them, my target is to get my first autoflower plant that is harvested at over 100 gr., and that should be first step for a newbie-auto-flower-grower....as i as photoperiod-grower...thanks a lot...
hey @budelee it seems that you are like busy....i understand well ... about the time-differencess of our countrys...Looking forward to YOUR advises.... but it seems,that my grow is doing fine...?if I´m wrong, PLZ let know me...and for all...let´s keep an eye on @NugNoob first grow, which is really to be touched...

hey @budelee it seems that you are like busy....i understand well ... about the time-differencess of our countrys...Looking forward to YOUR advises.... but it seems,that my grow is doing fine...?if I´m wrong, PLZ let know me...and for all...let´s keep an eye on @NugNoob first grow, which is really to be touched...
Hi bro.. Ive been with the wife at the doctors yesterday.. Ill catch up tonight.. Next week i start my 24/7 emergency rotation so i'll be scarce.. More soon

Hi bro.. Ive been with the wife at the doctors yesterday.. Ill catch up tonight.. Next week i start my 24/7 emergency rotation so i'll be scarce.. More soon
Understood well,...keep your eyes well on your wife..I´ll wait for your advises..thanks a lot...need to sleep for a couple of hours...next day....looking forward...go for it...

alright bro....Ive been thru your journal..i cant tell you anything that has not already been said...Gwot damn,those plants cant be any healthier,,ya got yourself in a space issue with then big bastards didnt you !!!! ive done it before too,and yes DP go way over schedule,i had an AM at 120 days....jus keep doin what your doing and youll be fine...somewhere back on page 6 or something i thought i saw you in little fuzzy slippers....nah,couldnt be...

alright bro....Ive been thru your journal..i cant tell you anything that has not already been said...Gwot damn,those plants cant be any healthier,,ya got yourself in a space issue with then big bastards didnt you !!!! ive done it before too,and yes DP go way over schedule,i had an AM at 120 days....jus keep doin what your doing and youll be fine...somewhere back on page 6 or something i thought i saw you in little fuzzy slippers....nah,couldnt be...

Thank you, bro for taken time to read over all of my thread, I really appreciate this....haha, the fuzzy slipper were of my wife.-)
Cannot believe, AM at 120 days? wow...I think grow is running into the right direction....we´ll see where and when its end and how, will post here....another time, Thanks a lot

Hey dude

Found my way over here from my thread and read through it all. Had a stranger issue early, but looks good now.

Was I correct when I read you have minimal run off when you feed?

Honestly, your biggest problem may be deciding which plant to enter in next months plant of the month competition.

Another time, thanks a lot you took time to read overit...what is it about the plant of the month/month competition...does it happen here on AFN?

Another time, thanks a lot you took time to read overit...what is it about the plant of the month/month competition...does it happen here on AFN?
Every month the 1st Thru the 15th Growers get to enter their plants in a plant of the month competition. The plant has to be documented here on the site and the first 20 plants only are allowed in. It's a great competition and you get a lot of free seeds if you win plus you get yourself a trophy to put up there by your name visible if you sign on from a computer.

Here's this month's competition.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/58234/

Every month the 1st Thru the 15th Growers get to enter their plants in a plant of the month competition. The plant has to be documented here on the site and the first 20 plants only are allowed in. It's a great competition and you get a lot of free seeds if you win plus you get yourself a trophy to put up there by your name visible if you sign on from a computer.

Here's this month's competition.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/58234/

I was trying to cast my vote but It says I don't have permission? Any ideas about that Jingo?

Back