New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Its good that your trying to watch for issues ahead of time, but dont sweat the small stuff,if theres an issue the plants will tell you.. The nutrient uptake charts are just a baseline,some medias( coco/soil and different types of soil) all have different properties.. In coco, i ph to 5.2 and the drift takes the coco ph back up,this gives the nutes a "range" to work in..as you know from the chart some nutes are at the low end while others are at the high end if the ph was 6.0, but at 7.0 the levels would be opposite..
hey man, i´m an old-school-grower...love your answers...know to be in touch to the plants...looking the leaves and the plants...to be in contact to them ,,,like doing conversation ...tell them they are be loved in my garden....it´s like a reationship,...till harvest, and also like NugNoob i studied seroiusly your threads...and how you did AM at SCROG...

Well....if i understood well its like this....I choosed AM and the others of the DP, because i believe in the genetics of Dutch Passion and AM, like presented in catalogue of DP also can handle some mistakes, i learned it growing them outdoor last summer.... there may be also other breeders doing good...but i started with DP in my time as old school-photo-grower, indoor and outdoor and was really satisfied....after i started actual grow i got massive problems of ph run-in and run-off, before midflush in grow ec/ppm and ph were right, but after midflush at day 28 to 30 ph was doing crazy...using Wairas " rough calculation guide of ph" i found here on AFN it was like this....all airpots run-in was at ph 6,5, but run-off measured 7,0 to 7,3....normal 14 liter pots were quite well off run-in of 6,5 and run-off about 6,4 to 6,6..like i posted before in this tread it woudn´t be bad about...founded someones thread who kept his soil inpot stabel at ph 7,0 and run-in at 6,0, so he answered, that going in-pot wet by feeding-solution at 6.0 soil would be wet at 6,0, but keep drying the stable soil at 7,0 the plants can range all nutes from ph 6,0 wet to 7,0 dry in-pot.....i know odlschool-knowledge of plants can reach best nutes at 5,8 to 6,8 ph-run-in, like the bestseller Jorge Cervante book, everybody, who wants to grow, should know it....
knowledge, my ph of tapwater I´m flushing is at 7,3, but never had ph problems like this after doing midflush at the middle changing from grow to bloom...

Well im a coco grower so a soil person may be better help but a few things come to mind.. If the plants are growing fine there should be no worries.. And if you know the soil is drifting back to 7.0 pH then i would go lower at input like the 6.0... Do you mix your nutes and use them all at once or do they sit for a day or more

At this grow i used RO water, because at my early research i did on autoflowers, took notice that autoflower-growers would advise to use RO water, also adding calmag and carboload i had to learn it hard on my first indoorgrow with TB/DP...i´take the water out of the RO machine at temp at 12 degree in the can...let them stand for 1-2 days in bathroom to acclimate to degree of 21 -24 of temp runinn, what should be best for inslolution...then i add nutes and fix ec/ppm and also ph...

hey man, i´m an old-school-grower...love your answers...know to be in touch to the plants...looking the leaves and the plants...to be in contact to them ,,,like doing conversation ...tell them they are be loved in my garden....it´s like a reationship,...till harvest, and also like NugNoob i studied seroiusly your threads...and how you did AM at SCROG...
Thank You for the compliment,i try and pay it forward .. Ill read thru your journal and offer some advice..

Thank You for the compliment,i try and pay it forward .. Ill read thru your journal and offer some advice..
Thanks so much....STAFF-MEMBER....i suspect that all you staff-members are full of questions of us newbie-auto-growers like me..and you take time to notice my auto-journal i started here on AFN....but as an old school-photo-cannabis-grower i´m addicted now to autolower-genes and how to get the best out of them, my target is to get my first autoflower plant that is harvested at over 100 gr., and that should be first step for a newbie-auto-flower-grower....as i as photoperiod-grower...thanks a lot...

Good to see they are back on track ... It will be interesting to see if they extend their flowering period ... :eyebrows:
looking at the plants...they will do..but i think,after my research, there will a point where auto-genes of ruderalis will cross to photo-genes and will end very fast mixed...i have seen it on the last cbd...she started 2 weeks ago and think to finish in about 3 weeks, there are also 2 ladys today i started to remove BigBud/AN to Overdrive/AN, because they are ready to finish...they were the first plants reacting....one of the AM and the other of AU, they will not reach potencial as recommended, but looking at them they are ready after flushing..

Good to see they are back on track ... It will be interesting to see if they extend their flowering period ... :eyebrows:
I´m really wondering, that i got your full message on my phone about.." In grow in soil...I water for maximum input/minimal runoff every 3 days..." wasn´t put in here...

looking at the plants...they will do..but i think,after my research, there will a point where auto-genes of ruderalis will cross to photo-genes and will end very fast mixed...i have seen it on the last cbd...she started 2 weeks ago and think to finish in about 3 weeks, there are also 2 ladys today i started to remove BigBud/AN to Overdrive/AN, because they are ready to finish...they were the first plants reacting....one of the AM and the other of AU, they will not reach potencial as recommended, but looking at them they are ready after flushing..

All here to learn my man, they are going to do just fine, I think they will end up surprising you by harvest with how much yield you get. No sweat!

@budelee I too have studied your HST/Scrog/FIM/etc thread, like a lot and still I'm like... how the eff am I gonna do this : P Thanks for the tips and advice thus far.

:jointman:Hey Mon'! I lost you for a moment, since Bud-E moved you here,.. and yes, the Infirmary has been a fekkin' zoo lately! :help: .... OK, let's see,... Mongol, that's a weird pH test kit! Why does the soil look so sandy? I know about slurry tests, but this one is not looking quite like what I'm used too,.. best as you can, please explain how this test is done,... that you're getting consistent 7.0 is no surprise, from the looks of the label, this is a very basic, low resolution test... does it really only go by 1.0 pH steps? does it measure beyond 7.0, to 8.0? It's accuracy is crude, and uncertain,..My point is, if this is offering anything useful,... do you not have a digital pH meter? Oh! wait, I forgot-- why don't you use the Accurate 8 meter? I told you not to worry about the roots,.. this direct measurement is more trustworthy than anything else! trust me dude,...
Fortunately, the plants are doing very well, mate! :d5:... I see no sign of too high pH issues, which most likely would be Zn and Fe defc.'s,...

Back