New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

I didnt back read the whole journal.. But Auto Mazzars are hard to kill,i binned one and it grew outta the trash can.. I saw the garbage dude put it in the front of the truck and made his partner walk... Bwahahaa,,kidding on that one.. But DP is impossible to kill.. Give me the cliff notes
ok, need a few seconds using my dictionary to understand your post...

He's saying Dutch passion strains are hard or impossible to kill. One time he threw away one of DP's and it was still trying / growing in the garbage/trash can.

Cliff notes = short/quick version. Key notes or highlights, important parts, summary of what has happened or what the current problem is.

@budelee I think the pH issue, he is using a soil test kit and it's coming back with a solid 7 I think and he's trying to pH down with the past few watering but it's still 7...?

Well....if i understood well its like this....I choosed AM and the others of the DP, because i believe in the genetics of Dutch Passion and AM, like presented in catalogue of DP also can handle some mistakes, i learned it growing them outdoor last summer.... there may be also other breeders doing good...but i started with DP in my time as old school-photo-grower, indoor and outdoor and was really satisfied....after i started actual grow i got massive problems of ph run-in and run-off, before midflush in grow ec/ppm and ph were right, but after midflush at day 28 to 30 ph was doing crazy...using Wairas " rough calculation guide of ph" i found here on AFN it was like this....all airpots run-in was at ph 6,5, but run-off measured 7,0 to 7,3....normal 14 liter pots were quite well off run-in of 6,5 and run-off about 6,4 to 6,6..like i posted before in this tread it woudn´t be bad about...founded someones thread who kept his soil inpot stabel at ph 7,0 and run-in at 6,0, so he answered, that going in-pot wet by feeding-solution at 6.0 soil would be wet at 6,0, but keep drying the stable soil at 7,0 the plants can range all nutes from ph 6,0 wet to 7,0 dry in-pot.....i know odlschool-knowledge of plants can reach best nutes at 5,8 to 6,8 ph-run-in, like the bestseller Jorge Cervante book, everybody, who wants to grow, should know it....

He's saying Dutch passion strains are hard or impossible to kill. One time he threw away one of DP's and it was still trying / growing in the garbage/trash can.

Cliff notes = short/quick version. Key notes or highlights, important parts, summary of what has happened or what the current problem is.

@budelee I think the pH issue, he is using a soil test kit and it's coming back with a solid 7 I think and he's trying to pH down with the past few watering but it's still 7...?
Okay.. Im not sure what waira advised him.. But what issues are the plants showing

the question is...aks looking to the plants...which are really looking healthy....going straight in on ph at 6,0 like Waira told, to get faster ph speed reduction soil inpot or to get back at 6,5, usually should be good...but plants looking good about my theory to range the nutes from wet going in at 6,0 let soil inpot dry to stable at about 7,0...?

Well....if i understood well its like this....I choosed AM and the others of the DP, because i believe in the genetics of Dutch Passion and AM, like presented in catalogue of DP also can handle some mistakes, i learned it growing them outdoor last summer.... there may be also other breeders doing good...but i started with DP in my time as old school-photo-grower, indoor and outdoor and was really satisfied....after i started actual grow i got massive problems of ph run-in and run-off, before midflush in grow ec/ppm and ph were right, but after midflush at day 28 to 30 ph was doing crazy...using Wairas " rough calculation guide of ph" i found here on AFN it was like this....all airpots run-in was at ph 6,5, but run-off measured 7,0 to 7,3....normal 14 liter pots were quite well off run-in of 6,5 and run-off about 6,4 to 6,6..like i posted before in this tread it woudn´t be bad about...founded someones thread who kept his soil inpot stabel at ph 7,0 and run-in at 6,0, so he answered, that going in-pot wet by feeding-solution at 6.0 soil would be wet at 6,0, but keep drying the stable soil at 7,0 the plants can range all nutes from ph 6,0 wet to 7,0 dry in-pot.....i know odlschool-knowledge of plants can reach best nutes at 5,8 to 6,8 ph-run-in, like the bestseller Jorge Cervante book, everybody, who wants to grow, should know it....
Okay i see what yer saying about the ph going in and the soil ph,but what issues are the plants having??

the question is...aks looking to the plants...which are really looking healthy....going straight in on ph at 6,0 like Waira told, to get faster ph speed reduction soil inpot or to get back at 6,5, usually should be good...but plants looking good about my theory to range the nutes from wet going in at 6,0 let soil inpot dry to stable at about 7,0...?
Well im a coco grower so a soil person may be better help but a few things come to mind.. If the plants are growing fine there should be no worries.. And if you know the soil is drifting back to 7.0 pH then i would go lower at input like the 6.0... Do you mix your nutes and use them all at once or do they sit for a day or more

Its good that your trying to watch for issues ahead of time, but dont sweat the small stuff,if theres an issue the plants will tell you.. The nutrient uptake charts are just a baseline,some medias( coco/soil and different types of soil) all have different properties.. In coco, i ph to 5.2 and the drift takes the coco ph back up,this gives the nutes a "range" to work in..as you know from the chart some nutes are at the low end while others are at the high end if the ph was 6.0, but at 7.0 the levels would be opposite..

Okay i see what yer saying about the ph going in and the soil ph,but what issues are the plants having??
the problem was like this...@Chester said they were dormant for about 3-4 weeks, they started flowering and swelling in week 4 ...but for any reason they completly stopped flowering and growing for about 2-4 weeks, will post other pictures of the latetest AU, also she turned back into flower, that was the reason why i got here on AFN, normally i grow under stealthradar, but they really were like dormant for 2-4 weeks, after i used Wairs advises,also @Chester to increase bloom level and @stepside that ph runoff should be a littel bit to high of runoff, they turned back into flowering

I understood well @NugNoob for this i love DP genetics...

Back