New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Hey guys,

this evening I coudn´t resist to take some pictures of...
18 010.JPG

18 011.JPG

18 012.JPG

brand new strain CBD Auto White Widow from Dutch Passion an that the genes of the legendary White Widow/DP has been transmitted, will order them from Dutch Passions actual offer about this really nice plant....and the smell is really more then nice, I´m very curios to taste it, also making liqour like @jingo introduced.....peace:pighug:

I'll put it all together when I finish making my topicals and other medical preparations. It will be my vision of using cannabis as medicine.

I told my wife about conversation here about CBD..liquor..etc. and she can´t wait for it,to stop taking medicine pills for her pains and recieve a naturall way to help her out for headaches an so...

Dude that's intense! If you find time at some point should do a write up of the process, I know people would go ape for that kinda info. Thanks for sharing big guy!

Guys like jingo should be payed for beeing so friendly to share their knowlegde on AFN:thanks:

Guys like jingo should be payed for beeing so friendly to share their knowlegde on AFN:thanks:

I can't argue with that my man!

@TheMongol That first bud shot is a real beauty! Frosting up very nicely. I'm interested in running a CBD strain as well so I'll be lurking. :thumbsup:

Dude I know, these are looking fantastic Mongol. Keep it coming man!
:yay:

@TheMongol That first bud shot is a real beauty! Frosting up very nicely. I'm interested in running a CBD strain as well so I'll be lurking. :thumbsup:
Thanks @Seabass for stopping in....after I read some posts in www like it´s done on here
https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/blog/
i was really impressed about persons, where medicine had past out and let them like alone, then tried CBD and got so much help of nature issues. really wondering....

No, after fed my plants i got arms like this..
001.JPG
002.JPG

on my first aut-grow last year i note the same reaction...when plans are in a flower stage, maybe week 1-3, i react allergic on contact with the leves...bad karma.-(

Today Week 10 starts....

My Little Princess
20 002.JPG

20 004.JPG

20 004.JPG

Big Boy
20 006.JPG

20 007.JPG

20 008.JPG

Later that evening will upload other pics, because MLP and BB got a new siter, that superseded both....

No, after fed my plants i got arms like this..
View attachment 718553 View attachment 718554
on my first aut-grow last year i note the same reaction...when plans are in a flower stage, maybe week 1-3, i react allergic on contact with the leves...bad karma.-(

I thought I was the only one that happened to. With Some of my batches if I touch my skin after breaking it up or rolling with my fingers I break out in hives wherever I touched. I've noticed if I wash the area with water and soap it goes away quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I was the only one that happened to. With Some of my batches if I touch my skin after breaking it up or rolling with my fingers I break out in hives wherever I touched. I've noticed if I wash the area with water and soap it goes away quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brothers in arms:) But when I growed Autos outdoor last year i didn´t noticed the same...maybe because of my LED? idk, but its bad karma...

Back