New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Man looks amazing! Nice yield bro, you are a master at work!
:slap:

Do you use a panel or something to close off your grow area...?
had to re-add the third fan into the garden, because i got temp-problems...hahaha
View attachment 725155

Like I don't see a regular door, you use sheet rock or something to close it off...almost hidden!

Man looks amazing! Nice yield bro, you are a master at work!
:slap:

Do you use a panel or something to close off your grow area...?

Like I don't see a regular door, you use sheet rock or something to close it off...almost hidden!

Hey my friend,

thanks for stopping in, about the panel and how i builded my grow-room and how it works and the secrets about it i´ll introduce on the next grow-journal using @L0wbob2017 magnificent light in and growing in german super soil, brandnew ....but hey man, these two harvested( maybe at dry weight 40 gr.) today have been the worst dressed ladys, the following ones will be bigger, better and fatter, in hope there will be one or two hitting 100 gr., we will see....keep on rockin, keep on grooving....AFN rocks:pass:

Hey my friend,

thanks for stopping in, about the panel and how i builded my grow-room and how it works and the secrets about it i´ll introduce on the next grow-journal using @L0wbob2017 magnificent light in and growing in german super soil, brandnew ....but hey man, these two harvested( maybe at dry weight 40 gr.) today have been the worst dressed ladys, the following ones will be bigger, better and fatter, in hope there will be one or two hitting 100 gr., we will see....keep on rockin, keep on grooving....AFN rocks:pass:
:d5:

Back