New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

When I use fertilizer it's not uncommon for me to feed full strength after about 4 weeks .... but I only feed once a week if I use full strength ... :thumbsup:

ok guys, i followed the advises

just feeded 3 plants and doubled the bloom fertilizer, here the results:

Autoultimate in 20 liter airpot: feeded at 23.02.2017

EC in 1,9 EC in 1,6
EC out 1,4 EC out 1,55

PH in 6.35 PH in 6,3
PH out 6.95 PH out 6,73

Automazar in 20 liter airpot: feeded at 22.02.2017

EC in 1,9 EC in 1,3
EC out 1,55 EC out 1,3

PH in 6,35 PH in 6,4
PH out 6,9 PH out 6,9

Automazar in 14 liter normal pot: feeded at 24.02.2017

EC in 1,9 EC in 1,0
EC out 1,4 EC out 1,1

PH in 6,5 PH in 6,5
Ph out 6,6 PH out 6,6

Picture of the Autoultimate:
26.02.17 001.JPG

littel pistols about 1-2 mm are coming, but it still seems they decided:

" Hey Dady, in all the years you´ve been growing us we did your will, but this once time, we show you that not you, but we plants are the bosses and will not bloom !"

They are still growing, showing all signs of blomm, but don´t do it.

Tomorow week 7 starts.

the second ec´s and ph´s are from the second earlier date

... well, I don't have AN's feed chart in front of me, so I don't know what full strength is with them per L,... but you're right, 2.1 EC is way too high!
:doh: I don't know what you "friend" is thinking about pushing water up to 10 pH?!?! :nono: Absolutely wrong on all levels, don't even try this! Even with RO water, which has the buffering minerals (mainly CaCO3) removed, so that even small inputs can cause huge swings in pH,... Keep in mind, the pH scale is logarithmic, meaning going from, say, 6.0 to 7.0 is a 10x change, 6 to 8 is 100x,... Beside, getting your pH down is what's needed, making the water m ore alkaline is literally the opposite of what needs to be done,...
... I'm puzzled as to how your run-off is lower in ppm than inputs,... :shrug: As for testing run-off pH, it's not an accurate representation of what it is in-pot, but it at least shows a general trend,... Ultimate and first Mazar need to get lower pH in-pot,.. last Mazar is fine,...

hey waira,

thanks so much for answering !!!!!

today i changed from getting ro-water rise up to my friends advise push to 10 ph and nutes, just took the ro water for tomorow as it is

i know the ph in the airpots is to high, going in tomorow a bit lower step by step not to increase a jumping of the ph

i know the 3rd mazar is ok, but do not flower!!!

last question today: as you noticed tomorow starts week 7, changing ph slightly in the correct level, can i save the grow to get a result which counts a littel bit, maybe week 10,11,12, or shall i kill the grow and start a new one, if would be helpfull i could upload ph in and out also ec in and outafter flushing of last 10 planst remaind?

sorry,
if would be helpful i could upload ph in and out also ec in and out of the last 10 plants remained after flushing?

Hi guys, @Waira, @Chester, @NugNoob

it seems that something changes, ec is going to be more stable und ph is going down step by step.
27.02.2017 001.JPG
27.02.2017 002.JPG

27.02.2017 003.JPG
27.02.2017 004.JPG

This Ultimate is the first reacting, the little, little, little buds are coming and they are dense.

And since today I´m encouraged to finish the grow to the end, because today i got reply from Dutch Passion, i have mailed on saturday. One of their members took a look at my thread here and advised me to follow you guys here for ph and bloom nute and he also encouraged me to handle the grow to end.

Today i feede 5 planst, who is interested here the dates: ( Knowing: AU=Autoultimate, AM=Automazar, CBD=CBD Auto White Widow)

AU 2:
EC in 1,5
EC out 1,57
PH in 6,25
PH out 6,75

AM 4:
EC in 1,5
EC out 1,53
PH in 6;25
PH out 6,9

AM 2: in normal 14-Liter pot
EC in 1,5
EC out 1,25
PH in 6,5
PH out 6,65

CBD 2:
EC in 1,5
EC out 1,25
PH out 6,3
PH out 6,8

CBD 4:
EC in 1,5
EC out 1,3
PH in 6,3
PH out 6,84

I follow the advice of Dutch passion to reduce the ph slowly and be carefull to ec.

Awesome man, good news so far. Looks like they were locked out if some nutes for a little while. Stick to your plan and I bet they'll pull through and with hopefully a decent yield!

looking fine Mongol, and that's great the nice folks at DP also helped! No need for the rest of the pots info, what we have here is enough to advise for them all,.. on the pots that are running a little high pH on run-off, keep the feeds at about 6.0, to help speed pH reduction, I see no need to flush them if these plants don't show any serious symptoms,.. an American saying my friend: don't fix it if it isn't broken! :smoking: ... I would recommend getting a soil pH probe, for direct measurement of pH; run-off is not a good measure of actual in-pot pH, many factors may skew the readings,... I don't know where you are, but UK folks can get the Accurate 8 soil pH probe, made by Control Wizard Products, from Amazon,... make management so much more easy! Along with adjusting your pH of the water and nute' solutions to help keep it balanced and in range,... :thumbsup:

Back